Mass Effect Collection (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
masse3steel.jpg

This is a G1 release exclusively by Future Shop in Canada. It will be released on March 6, 2012 along with Mass Effect 3 pre-orders.

Inner artwork:
masse3-inner.png

Links to SKUs:
Mass Effect 3 (360) - $59.99
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (360) - $79.99
Mass Effect 3 (PS3) - $59.99
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (PS3) - $79.99
Mass Effect 3 (PC) - $59.99
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (PC) - $79.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, too bad ME1 is not on the PS3 though, makes the 'collection' part of this Steelbook a bit unsatisfying for PS3 owners. Actually I am not sure if the CE one is a Steelbook or another tin since the Star Wars Old Republic CE came with a non-Steelbook metal packaging. I hope it is a Steelbook inside the CE though. :)

Yup, too bad ME1 is not on the PS3 though, makes the 'collection' part of this Steelbook a bit unsatisfying for PS3 owners. Actually I am not sure if the CE one is a Steelbook or another tin since the Star Wars Old Republic CE came with a non-Steelbook metal packaging. I hope it is a Steelbook inside the CE though. :)

We all do my friend :)

I'm so getting it that's for sure, and if it gathers enough interest I'll host a group buy for it as well, but limited to like 10 copies or something, don't want to go to 5 different stores and run after the pre-orders, my wife made that pretty clear this week-end: no more crazy hauls :hilarious:

The collection steelbook seems a bit pointless. On PS3, you can't get all the games, and on the 360 you'd need 5 discs just for the games. Then there's the bonus discs that came with other LEs.

Plus the fact that the games all come in steelbooks and tins anyway.

Now if the steelbook just said 'Mass Effect', and could therefore be used as an ME1 steelbook, I'd be more interested. The Russian ME1 steelbook is far too expensive.

I've been tempted by the ME1 steelbook a few times, but the lack of back art, and lack of inside art, all the foreign writing, the upside down spine, the high cost (plus import charges), and the fact I already have the ME1 UK LE, all stop me.

But still, it'd be nice to have the steelbooks for all 3 games.

I've been tempted by the ME1 steelbook a few times, but the lack of back art, and lack of inside art, all the foreign writing, the upside down spine, the high cost (plus import charges), and the fact I already have the ME1 UK LE, all stop me.

But still, it'd be nice to have the steelbooks for all 3 games.

All of the "negatives" that you listed are pretty much what makes it unique and valuable. It certainly stands out in my collection, that's for sure.

I saw this yesterday...and it's a great looking steelbook....although too many slots inside...hopefully I can pick this one up soon!

wheres the picture's!?!?!?!? i need one of these;)

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Thanks to F.O.G for hooking me up:)

I think it's very similar to the one included on ME3-Collector's Edition, I'd prefer something totally different, with other character in the inside artwork, at least.