• No

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If there is enough demand then these will get made from our reputable dealer. Screen Printed.

$25 + shipping (however shipping could be combined with future store order or staff hosted Group Buy etc. / ie. we could hold onto your shirt and ship later with movie etc. to save you money - mostly an option for international folks outside USA) (if large enough demand we could do Country HUBs)

Shipping in USA is $5

There is the possibility of adding the year onto this design if that is something you'd rather see then we could get that added. If we move forward then popular vote dictates the year being added. Your reply of interest is your commitment to purchase should we get at least 20 people interested.

ninjaweekshirt.png

ninjaweekshirtback.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to the year being added, maybe a ninja on the front with the dizzy lines going around his head looking like he's about to pass out from exhaustion...Just a thought. However, either way I'm in for this!

Reactions: Snollygoster
Bump for a new HDN tradition!

::Staff/Community Manager::

'I Survived Ninja Week' shirt?
Express your interest in the
Ninja Week 2014 forum!

I'm thinking there should be a variant T-shirt of Jorge, John, DB, And Andy in ninja costumes. That's the shirt that keep on giving! Who's with me!?

Yes please, yes please and yes please again!

:facepalm:

No "14" for me. IMO it dates it (No pun intended:D)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Thank you for your amazing support of Ninja Week 2014, and for for posting pics and comments about the prizes you've received!

Our official 'I Survived Ninja Week' T-shirt is now available for pre-order at the HDN Shop, along with many other items.

Thanks in advance for your continued support of the HDN community and see you in 2015 for an even bigger event! :scat:

View attachment 65838

Hello everyone! Thank you for your amazing support of Ninja Week 2014, and for for posting pics and comments about the prizes you've received!

Our official 'I Survived Ninja Week' T-shirt is now available for pre-order at the HDN Shop, along with many other items.

Thanks in advance for your continued support of the HDN community and see you in 2015 for an even bigger event! :scat:

View attachment 65838

If I were to purchase one, would you keep it until I participate in one of your GBs to save on my shipping costs please? Or could I purchase one at the time, and have it shipped to you, for shipping to me with the GB?

KD, I am not sure if you meant me in specific, but I don't have any active group buys open at the moment and none in immediate future. If you are participating in a group buy with apsmith21 or another group buy leader, please send me the details and I can try to look into it for you. Since the items are coming from different locations though, and the shipping from our store to that particular person may add to shipping costs, you'll probably just want to compare if ordering direct and treating group buys separately makes more sense depending on where all items, and you are located. Let me know if I can help further via PM. Thanks for your support, all!

Reactions: KD Scorp
KD, I am not sure if you meant me in specific, but I don't have any active group buys open at the moment and none in immediate future. If you are participating in a group buy with apsmith21 or another group buy leader, please send me the details and I can try to look into it for you. Since the items are coming from different locations though, and the shipping from our store to that particular person may add to shipping costs, you'll probably just want to compare if ordering direct and treating group buys separately makes more sense depending on where all items, and you are located. Let me know if I can help further via PM. Thanks for your support, all!

PM Sent.

Reactions: digitalbabe