Ninjas need love too! What's your favorite "Romance" flick?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjavdayimage.jpg

In time for our site-wide "Ninja Week", I thought it could be fun to add a thread for Valentine's Day...with a slightly less "rough and tough" Ninja. Seems this Ninja is a hopeless romantic;)

Love or hate the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday, what's your favorite Romance flick? And if you're the twisted type, feel free to post non-Romcoms, too.

Have fun!

DB

Last edited:
My Fav Love-induced film a a little Sci-Fi flick that came out in 2006 Directed by Darren Aronofsky Stariing Hugh Jackman And Rachel Wiesz called "The Fountain". Its a Beautiful film dealing with Love and Regret paited to a backdrop of 3 diffrent time frames. The Fountain is sure to make any grown man cry as it always does for me (No Lie). Its not your bubble gum happy go lucky Love film but it peaks at the very summit of Love's Emotional dominance in the world of man. The Score to the film by Clint Mansell is a truely one of the most beautiful ever done for a film ever! The movie gets alot of flack because people tend to think its too heavy and disregard it, but i will say this if the movie doesnt touch you emotionally.... YOU HAVE NO SOUL!

I highly recomend this movie.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
The Notebook is good, but one of my favorite lil gems is Captain Correlli's Mandolin , The 25th Hour (still surprises me I like this one that much) The Illusionist (if that qualifies) and I like this one that I CAN NEVER remember its name .... has Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl in it ... funny, and good.

A few of mine are Serendipity, Imagine Me & You, The World Unseen, I Can't Think Straight, The English Patient, Pretty Woman, An Officer and a Gentleman, Notting Hill

Nice one....

And on a slightly twisted, "B" movie, and not exactly "Romantic" note.."Boxing Helena". Yeah, I said it....

Oh sooooo many!!! But off hand Love Actually, The Notebook, and 300 :D All those beautiful Spartan men in tiny clothes :drool: and it was a love story with his queen! :naughty: