Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 26, 2018 Spring 2018 Fall 2017
Purchase:
Zavvi
PS4 - Amazon USA
XBox One - Amazon USA

1.jpg2.jpg

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

kisspng-red-dead-redemption-2-grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-5b3fbdbb2fcf38.5473842515309039951958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Problem is I'm like 15 hours beyond this mission and don't feel like restarting and killing all that time. :LOL: I've tried replaying the mission itself but that doesn't work. I haven't failed much out of difficulty, don't find the game very tough at all (although trying to kill 15 goons in the oil thief mission was insane :cautious: I also happen to think it was glitched because it kept reloading different amounts of guards) I probably failed just by dicking around.. I think I was trying to trample chickens on my horse instead of the chasing the guy :rofl:. So my hope with a patch is they don't say oh you'll hafta restart anyways. They should be able to simply reinstate the missing members into the camp.. fingers crossed anyway.
Ah, that's fair enough then. I get PO'd just losing an hour of progress, never mind 15! :p

It's been a good number of days since I last had the chance to play the game anyway, so I'm behind most people at this point... I haven't even done the oil mission you mentioned lol.

@Noodles btw your issue about trying to pick up certain items.. I get it but at the same time I think they just expect you to loot everything in sight lol. I agree though it's pretty dumb..I jumped on ealier and was laughing at how impossible it was to switch between two items next to each other as a highlighted item.

Ah, that's fair enough then. I get PO'd just losing an hour of progress, never mind 15! :p

It's been a good number of days since I last had the chance to play the game anyway, so I'm behind most people at this point... I haven't even done the oil mission you mentioned lol.
not behind everyone...I just did the Moonshine mission in early Chapter 3

Just read your post about the glitch in one of the missions @Last Lizard

I started panicking and couldnt remember if that happened to me or not. Ive just had to watch the entire mission on youtube to jog my memory. I even watched some videos of missions with John Marston to make sure that i had done them :rofl:

Thankfully, im all good.

@Noodles btw your issue about trying to pick up certain items.. I get it but at the same time I think they just expect you to loot everything in sight lol. I agree though it's pretty dumb..I jumped on ealier and was laughing at how impossible it was to switch between two items next to each other as a highlighted item.
That's the problem... I literally can't pick them up (the option to never appears) lol. I'm not even 100% sure what some of the items on his table actually are, although I think I may already be carrying the full amount for some of them, which would explain it. There's definitely a pack of cigs on there though, which I still have a slot available for, so I should be able to at least pick those up, but can't. (n)

not behind everyone...I just did the Moonshine mission in early Chapter 3
I don't think I'm much further than you then, as I only did that mission fairly recently and I'm still on Chapter 3.

I love this game. The other night, some guy yelled for help and then tried to rob my baby. My heart was racing :rofl:

Haha he got me too. Love those random moments!

A tip for if it ever happens again... if you whistle when someone steals your horse, then it should buck and throw them off. Or at least that's what I saw someone do in a video lol.

just beyond 50% completion(about 35% story) and am hooked - finding it hard to tear myself away

certainly a slow burner with some great funny moments.
Found a pirate hat, and as I was wondering around, some guy dissed me saying 'Oh lord, I guess that what they are wearing in Paris these day's' :rofl:

just beyond 50% completion(about 35% story) and am hooked - finding it hard to tear myself away

certainly a slow burner with some great funny moments.
Found a pirate hat, and as I was wondering around, some guy dissed me saying 'Oh lord, I guess that what they are wearing in Paris these day's' :rofl:
We're more or less at the same stage now then. ;)

But yeah, love random things like that in the game... Rockstar are the best when it comes to the little details. :notworthy:

Just finished the main story and what can I say? A simply fantastic game! I'm not going to lie, got emotional a couple of times playing it. Rockstar have, in my opinion, created a masterpiece with this

We're more or less at the same stage now then. ;)

But yeah, love random things like that in the game... Rockstar are the best when it comes to the little details. :notworthy:
that wink means you surpassed me right? lol

Am just starting chapter 4 now, trying to do ALL side missions but after a check, I somehow missed part 4 of Money and Other Evils(think thats the one..started in C2)

Just finished the main story and what can I say? A simply fantastic game! I'm not going to lie, got emotional a couple of times playing it. Rockstar have, in my opinion, created a masterpiece with this
I already know how it ends and am weirdly preparing myself already.

so far I'd agree, its great...but the controls are horrid. So clunky.
its like they took what they had with GTAV and crapped it out.

that wink means you surpassed me right? lol

Am just starting chapter 4 now, trying to do ALL side missions but after a check, I somehow missed part 4 of Money and Other Evils(think thats the one..started in C2)

I already know how it ends and am weirdly preparing myself already.

so far I'd agree, its great...but the controls are horrid. So clunky.
its like they took what they had with GTAV and crapped it out.
Lol nope, you're a little bit ahead of me by the sounds of it. I'm still on Chapter 3, but can't remember what mission exactly as it's been a few days since I last had the chance to play it. I really want to get stuck in and concentrate on the story though, as I get the impression I've barely scratched the surface from what I've heard about certain characters who don't really have much involvement at the moment, but apparently become a main focus of the story. Can't wait to find out how it all unfolds!

Just started Chapter 3 woooooooo.. yeah, I restarted my game because waiting on this patch fix was driving me nuts. :sweat: Crazy how much time I put in and rolled over into a new game but.. I do honestly feel like it was worth it. Missing out on a lot of the interactions with John + family and Sadie that I'm getting now just don't sit right with me.

I am in chapter 6 now, but wow, what a game so far. This game like @cooey described is a masterpiece ( thanks buddy for telling me to get this game) and easily one of the best games i ever played and most beautiful game. Love it and since i am a western movie buff ), this one i am having a blast. Well done Rock star

Seriously the serial killer clues where ******* awesome and his hideout holly shitEEK!EEK!:yuck::vomit::vomit::yuck::vomit:. I found the hideout during the night EEK!EEK!EEK!:bag::bag::bag::bag::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Does anyone have the collectors box? Is it worth having it

@Noodles @Kizza @Last Lizard

Last edited:
I am in chapter 6 now, but wow, what a game so far. This game like @cooey described is a masterpiece ( thanks buddy for telling me to get this game) and easily one of the best games i ever played and most beautiful game. Love it and since i am a western movie buff ), this one i am having a blast. Well done Rock star

Seriously the serial killer clues where ******* awesome and his hideout holly shitEEK!EEK!:yuck::vomit::vomit::yuck::vomit:. I found the hideout during the night EEK!EEK!EEK!:bag::bag::bag::bag::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Does anyone have the collectors box? Is it worth having it

@Noodles @Kizza @Last Lizard
Glad to hear you're enjoying it bud. :thumbs:

I haven't played it for weeks now... think I'm still on Chapter 3 lol. Will hopefully have the time to catch up over the holiday though. :D

But nah, I didn't get the CE since it didn't actually include the game for some odd reason. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
P.S. i’m on Chapter 6 also. I only manage to play an hour or so each night (Kids). I think its my GOTY. Soo good.

I dont have the collectors box but i wish i did. Looks great. @harry

• Thanks
Reactions: harry