Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
@martinouchou LOL

People have been roasting on this poster SO BAD. It's probably going to go down with one of the worst posters of the year.

Another great edit:

One thing I noticed about the 2 posters they released. Iron Man and the Vulture are both the same image in each one. They just cut and pasted them. :p

@martinouchou LOL

People have been roasting on this poster SO BAD. It's probably going to go down with one of the worst posters of the year.

Another great edit:

One thing I noticed about the 2 posters they released. Iron Man and the Vulture are both the same image in each one. They just cut and pasted them. :p

I agree, one of the worst posters I've seen in a long time.

I'm beginning to think Marvel knew exactly what they were doing and purposely made it look bad to get people talking about it/sharing it... people on social media are basically doing the advertising for them!

I'm beginning to think Marvel knew exactly what they were doing and purposely made it look bad to get people talking about it/sharing it... people on social media are basically doing the advertising for them!

HAHA, I dunno man.
I feel bad for the graphic designer who did it, I bet he had an original concept. But then the studios were like "Add THIS, and THIS" until his original creation turned into what it did. (this happens to me all the time).

This better not end up on the Blu-ray release... :bored:

Reactions: Flloydo
HAHA, I dunno man.
I feel bad for the graphic designer who did it, I bet he had an original concept. But then the studios were like "Add THIS, and THIS" until his original creation turned into what it did. (this happens to me all the time).

Probably the same guy who's to blame for this Civil War one, which I've always disliked...

133357595.jpg

Still can't believe the BluFan's steelbook which features that artwork won SOTY on here. :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
HAHA, I dunno man.

I would not be surprised if it turns out to be the blu Ray art

Probably the same guy who's to blame for this Civil War one, which I've always disliked...

View attachment 314305

Still can't believe the BluFan's steelbook which features that artwork won SOTY on here. :facepalm:

I thought the same until I got the blufans in hand and it's f*cking unreal. Their finsh makes it better though. And happy it won - even though really there are many more on par or better

LOL to this one:

:LOL:

I thought the same until I got the blufans in hand and it's f*cking unreal. Their finsh makes it better though. And happy it won - even though really there are many more on par or better
No amount of gloss or 'bossing could make me like that artwork, and like you said... there were many other releases that deserved to win over that (not that I voted though :p).