Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
No amount of gloss or 'bossing could make me like that artwork, and like you said... there were many other releases that deserved to win over that (not that I voted though :p).

I don't even know why I got involved. It's marvel and I'll never win with you..... You troll

:whistle::coffee:;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
"I'm Spider-Man"
how come no one says "No way!!! YOU'RE THE REAL ONE!!!"

Love when Hollywood Stars do this kind of thing.... so much Worth it for those people.......
I know right! :woot: It's awesome when they do this for the kids, they're real life HEROES! :thumbs:

Source: ComingSoon

Tom Holland Confirms Trilogy Plans for Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man Films :spiderman:
“Yes, there is what we call the arc of the character,” Holland tells AlloCiné regarding the full scope of Spider-Man’s story moving forward. “There is still a lot of room for Peter Parker and Spider-Man, especially, to grow in the next two movies. He’s definitely not the finished article by the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming and I really look forward to exploring the different ways he can grow up and… go through puberty I guess. It’s going to be an exciting couple of movies.”

When asked to clarify that he meant just solo Spider-Man movies, he replied: “There will be a Spider-Man 2 and 3… Yeah, well now you know, sorry Marvel. Whoops!”

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
gosh i hate the posters for this movie... they really bug me.

These promo images are fun at least.

I don't mind the banner but not feeling that poster, I do like the poster of him laying on the bench though

Also don't mind the promos

Posters aren't their strong point on this film compared to previous Marvel Films but I seriously can't wait for the actual movie

I don't mind the banner but not feeling that poster, I do like the poster of him laying on the bench though
Also don't mind the promos
Posters aren't their strong point on this film compared to previous Marvel Films but I seriously can't wait for the actual movie

I have nothing against the film itself. Spider-Man is one my favorite Marvel characters and I can't wait to see it!
Maybe thats why I don't like the posters. They are no where near as good as the film looks.

Anyways I'll stop complaining now. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have nothing against the film itself. Spider-Man is one my favorite Marvel characters and I can't wait to see it!
Maybe thats why I don't like the posters. They are no where near as good as the film looks.

Anyways I'll stop complaining now. :p

Oh no I agree with you and I'm the same, there are a few posters i don't mind but the recent ones are bad

The posters for the 3 Raimi's and 2 webbs were much better