What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
If you can get one, try a "Rothaus Tannenzäpfle" - best beer on the planet ;) (its made by a small brewery in southern germany)

Sounds familiar. I can't remember if I had it.

ok I google'd it, nope I didn't have this while in Germany. I do recall seeing it because of the distinctive labeling just didn't have it.

Nice. Any particular reason why ruff? Or like private stuff ruff .......

We had a website go down due to some messed up code. The programmer works out of an office in TN, and so I was his local code/update monkey. What should have only taken about 5 minutes took 8 hours on Tuesday and 2 today. Thanks to all that and a trip to the grocery store, I needed a big beer, some down time with Diva, and some womb kicks from my son so I could unwind.

I was finally able to trade for a DIPA that I've been trying to get for a couple months. It's Mother's Brewing Co.'s Trouble Maker. It's really good. It's one of the better DIPA/IIPA's I've ever had.

MBC_label-Troublemaker-TTB-e1328471041448-200x200.png

Last edited:
Fourth Dementia by Kuhnhenn to accompany the semifinal between spain - portugal in the EC

How did you snag a bottle of that? Love that beer!! so glad they are right around the corner from me.

last night got to have Black Note on tap again :scat:

Im going to the Michigan Summer Beerfest in a couple weeks and hope they tap some while im there. I feel like there is a lot of BN going around these days which is cool.

Gonna drink ssome of these!!!!:scat::scat:

Great beer. Finished off my case from DLD in about a month haha. I did give some away tho.

Ive been going to Big Rock Chophouse and Brewery lately for Happy Hour. Which IMO is the best around. And Dan Rogers is a very underrated brewer. But they have had their BA Stout on tap and i have been drinking that when i can. So awesome!!! I even snagged a growler for myself. Now to find someone to drink it with me.

How did you snag a bottle of that? Love that beer!! so glad they are right around the corner from me.

Im going to the Michigan Summer Beerfest in a couple weeks and hope they tap some while im there. I feel like there is a lot of BN going around these days which is cool.

Great beer. Finished off my case from DLD in about a month haha. I did give some away tho.

Ive been going to Big Rock Chophouse and Brewery lately for Happy Hour. Which IMO is the best around. And Dan Rogers is a very underrated brewer. But they have had their BA Stout on tap and i have been drinking that when i can. So awesome!!! I even snagged a growler for myself. Now to find someone to drink it with me.

well I was over in kopenhagen on 23 of june to secure me some bottles of cantillon blåbär over at http://olbutikken.dk/
so make the trip worth it I bought some more bottles just empty my bank account some more :oohyeah:

here´s what I managed to carry with me on saturday :movie:

Attachments

• blå.jpg
    blå.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 65
So I cracked open one of my Deschutes/Hair of the Dog Collage yesterday. It was good, but I'm going to guess that it will be a lot better once the "Best After" date passes.

another headache an blog got uppdated on was most likely will be released at systembolaget(swedens only chain selling alcohol) the next coming month I will be some heavy months for the wallet