What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Today I'm drinking Slots Pilsner. I'll guess it's just a normal cheap priced Danish lager. But I got hold of 12 boxes from a festival we had here a week ago.

It's still no Erdinger!
erdinger_weis_01.jpg

Got a sixer of Shiner Bock before yesterday's Texan game ... so that's what I've been drinking.

Sup Bitches!!!! its been awhile. I just got my PC back for the first time since February so I figured i would see whats going on. Here is what i drank today. Not a fan of Big Bad Baptist but I love Fermentation without Representation.

IMAG0546-1.jpg

Awesome, glad you're back Splax! You were the 2nd person to ever join this site ;)

I second the welcome back!

argh picking up orders of beers today but can´t have any untill saturday since I work night argh

It could be worse. I've been able to have about two beers in 7 weeks. I'll hopefully be opening a few this weekend. There's a good chance one will be a 3 Floyds Apocolypse Cow. :cheers: I might save that one for 12/21 though. :hilarious:

Last edited:
So I got into my Apocalypse Cow last night. Very good! I also had Full Sail's Pale Ale and a Yuengling Lager. I wish we could get Yuengling here in St. Louis. :( It was really good.

I've been sipping on this the last couple days:

KOSTRIKER%252520500.JPG

And during my birthday I went through the Unibroue variety packs about 4 times. God I love that ephemere!

unibroue-ephemere.jpeg