X-Men: Apocalypse - In theaters May 27, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bryan Singer[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]James McAvoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Jackman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Channing Tatum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Peters[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie Turner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Shipp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tye Sheridan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kodi Smit-McPhee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rose Byrne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lana Condor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Olivia Munn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McKellen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Till[/ACTOR]

Plot: One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cf7kkqeuuaeqame-jpg.233312
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Days of Future Past hasn't even been released and it looks like a sequel has been announced! EEK! :LOL:

In a surprise move, Bryan Singer today revealed the title of the next chapter of 20th Century Fox's popular X-Men franchise. May 27, 2016 will see the release of X-Men: Apocalypse!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112102

Apocalypse, created by Louise and Walter Simonson, made his debut in X-Factor #6. The world's first mutant, En Sabah Nur was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC and used advanced technology to make himself an eternal conquerer, believing whole heartedly in survival of the fittest.

The character's most popular storyline, "The Age of Apocalypse," ran in the X-Men books beginning in 1995. Set in a paralell reality formed by interference to the timeline, "The Age of Apocalypse" saw Xavier murdered before he could form the X-Men. Instead, a very different take on the team began with Magneto leading them through a post-apocalyptic America ruled by mutants.

Since next summer's X-Men: Days of Future Past involves a time travel storyline, it's likely that a filmic take on "The Age of Apocalypse" could spin out of the film's ending.
Apocalypse Banner.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• xmenA.jpg
    xmenA.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 450
Last edited by a moderator:
HELL YEAH! :woot: I fu**ing enjoyed this film!
excited.gif
It definitely entertained the hell out of me from beginning to end! :thumbs:
The Opening, Quicksilver Mansion Sequence, Weapon X Scene, the Final Battle... WOW! :drool: :notworthy: :cool:
hugh-jackman-xthumbsup.jpg

NOW BRING ON the crazy amounts of Bluray Editions! :hungry:
tumblr_n65lioyVXl1r54d9so4_500.gif

I'm ready to own them! ;)

excited.gif
The Opening, Quicksilver Mansion Sequence, Weapon X Scene, the Final Battle... WOW! :drool: :notworthy: :cool:
View attachment 242818

Really?? ....OK... That wee gif of them dancing is more entertaining than the entire film but each to their own ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
excited.gif
View attachment 242818

Those scenes and any time Olivia Munn's Psylocke was on screen. :naughty::woot:

psylockesword1.jpg

Definitely excited to see what editions we'll get for bluray. :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@Flash I definitely feel you on this one. Saw it on opening THURSDAY night ... didnt know if the late showing time was what made me so bored by it. But def what I've read in your posts too. And I loooove X-Men. :(

There were some small parts that were good , but there was so much rush job stuff and lack of heart that it felt like you'd watch 20 minutes of Blah just to get to 3 minutes of good and the ride just kept continuing like that.

I'll watch it again from the comfort of my home at home media release and hope that a 2nd viewing is better.

Reactions: Flash and PunkNinja
@Flash I definitely feel you on this one. Saw it on opening THURSDAY night ... didnt know if the late showing time was what made me so bored by it. But def what I've read in your posts too. And I loooove X-Men. :(

There were some small parts that were good , but there was so much rush job stuff and lack of heart that it felt like you'd watch 20 minutes of Blah just to get to 3 minutes of good and the ride just kept continuing like that.

I'll watch it again from the comfort of my home at home media release and hope that a 2nd viewing is better.

Aww I know, and it such a shame. I really really wanted to like it and throughout it I kept willing it to be better, I couldn't believe how bad it was. You are right it's too long, it could have literally had an hour taken out and you wouldn't have missed anything. Any other film and I probably would have left the cinema I was so bored and disappointed :(

Aww I know, and it such a shame. I really really wanted to like it and throughout it I kept willing it to be better, I couldn't believe how bad it was. You are right it's too long, it could have literally had an hour taken out and you wouldn't have missed anything. Any other film and I probably would have left the cinema I was so bored and disappointed :(

hey, gather around we have some breaking news : flash did not like xmen apocalypse. tho she wanted. wonder why that is ...

hey, gather around we have some breaking news : flash did not like xmen apocalypse. tho she wanted. wonder why that is ...

Well let's hear it bud? Why do you think that? If you want to sound logical just state that she has a DC avatar ... but I'll entertain you ...

or was it her previous 5 posts. :p , but she wrote a lot of good reasons so I had to bring it up. ha

Just seen this... not as good as DOFP, but still very enjoyable. Magneto seriously needs to stop messing around and just decide which bloody side he's on though lol. Quicksilver was easily the best thing about it... dude stole the show AGAIN! :woot: :cool: