Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 567
Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates on INTL shipping ? As fast as the AMZ stock has been selling out, about to throw in the towel and pay for a UK mail forwarding service.

Anyone else having issues returning items to zavvi ? clicking on the return button in my orders end ups with a 'sorry we can't find this order' or 'outside return period' messages ...! despite me trying to return the Exorcist only released today and I got last week ?, same for the Barbie 4K steel, even the Zavvi provided 'pro' link doesn't work, (I had to message and got another link a 'lite' link which zavvi returns used to use alot and got a return form with a RS returns number. which does work, but you have to enter all the details.)

Zavvi are just a shambles at the minute.

Has anyone else noticed that paypal payments to zavvi are now going what looks like someone's individual work email address?

They used to go to 'paypal dot zavvi @ thehutgroup dot com', but now they go to 'richard dot siddle @ zavvigroup dot com'.

Very strange

Has anyone else noticed that paypal payments to zavvi are now going what looks like someone's individual work email address?

They used to go to 'paypal dot zavvi @ thehutgroup dot com', but now they go to 'richard dot siddle @ zavvigroup dot com'.

Very strange
They are not part of The Hut Group anymore. So they had to register with a new email address for their PayPal account. Apparently a Richard Siddle was in charge of that. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye