mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't keep up to date with Marvel stuff, so maybe the future of the franchise has been revealed already... but are they planning to continue with the movies after Infinity War (obviously the second one, if it's still planned)? I honestly think it'd be a good point to wrap it all up... end on a high, so to speak.

:OMG: ITS HAPPENING!!!!

I only just see this video randomly on YouTube and to say I'm excited is a understatement

I wasn't expecting this to start filming right now

Seriously cannot wait, this is the film event of my life for me getting to see all these characters together and finally Thanos in action.

I don't keep up to date with Marvel stuff, so maybe the future of the franchise has been revealed already... but are they planning to continue with the movies after Infinity War (obviously the second one, if it's still planned)? I honestly think it'd be a good point to wrap it all up... end on a high, so to speak.

Nah they will continue but this will be the end for some big characters and the end of that set up with Thanos and the Infinty stones and on to the next ark

Also without making remakes of say iron man and cap (if they are to get killed off) they can use other new characters that can become them. Because cap is a super solider made by serum and iron man is just suit. If you get what I mean.
Like there's another spidey too after Parker died in the comics etc

Also like Lang (Rudd) isn't the original Antman except they went that way with the film

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Noodles
Nah they will continue but this will be the end for some big characters and the end of that set up with Thanos and the Infinty stones and on to the next ark

Also without making remakes of say iron man and cap (if they are to get killed off) they can use other new characters that can become them. Because cap is a super solider made by serum and iron man is just suit. If you get what I mean.
Like there's another spidey too after Parker died in the comics etc

Also like Lang (Rudd) isn't the original Antman except they went that way with the film
I was kind of hoping they'd all get killed off and that would be the end of it. :p

Reactions: Flloydo
:bored: o_O :squint: ... I'm starting to go off you
Were you ever "on" me? :p

The only Marvel movies/characters that excite me nowadays are GOTG, but I have a feeling they're destined for the same fate now that they're going to appear in Infinity War... I'd rather they left them to their own galaxy, away from the Avengers. :wtf:

Oh, and if Thanos ends up sucking after waiting all this time, then the build up will have been a huge waste. I pray (for their sake if nothing else) that they finally manage to get a villain right for once! :ohno:

• Thanks
How do you cement a bad guy? Have him kill good guys .......

How do you make that easy without jeopardizing your cash cow.... add a lot of characters ...

Last I checked Infinity War is set to have a lot of characters. ;)

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, May 5, 2017.
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming, July 7, 2017.
  • Thor: Ragnarok, Nov. 3, 2017.
  • Black Panther, Feb. 16, 2018.
  • Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1, May 4, 2018.
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp, July 6, 2018.
  • Captain Marvel, March 8, 2019.
  • Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2, May 3, 2019
Northing has been announced for after part 2 yet. I guess they don't want to spoil anything for what might happen to the characters.
Although Gunn has talked about possibly returning and completing the GotG trilogy. So it pretty safe to assume we will get one more.

Oh, and if Thanos ends up sucking after waiting all this time, then the build up will have been a huge waste. I pray (for their sake if nothing else) that they finally manage to get a villain right for once! :ohno:

They have said that Thanos is the MAIN CHARACTER in this... so I think we will finally have a good villain!

Also without making remakes of say iron man and cap (if they are to get killed off) they can use other new characters that can become them. Because cap is a super solider made by serum and iron man is just suit. If you get what I mean. Like there's another spidey too after Parker died in the comics etc

How do you cement a bad guy? Have him kill good guys .......
How do you make that easy without jeopardizing your cash cow.... add a lot of characters ...
Last I checked Infinity War is set to have a lot of characters. ;)

Characters chances of dying in Infinity War: (personal opinion... % doesn't mean much lol)

Iron Man: 80%
Reason: Downey, he is way too expensive to cast and would make the most sense to die. He has also said he is done with solo Iron Man movies. Plus in the comics... I think Ironman is now a woman.
Cap: 75%
Reason: Cap and Iron Man are in the top two for sure. In the comics Bucky and Falcon have both taken up the shield. This would probably be the most "emotional" death of any Avenger too IMO.
Thor: 60%
Reason: Thor has a greater chance of getting taken out then some others due to his trilogy will be done and also "Lady Thor" being a pretty big hit in the comics.
Hulk: 30%
Reason: Due to licensing with universal we haven't got another solo hulk movie in a long time, Thats why I don't see Hulk dying. You can make an entire movie WITHOUT Ruffalo if you wanted.
Black Widow: 25%
Reason: Talks of a Black Widow movie have been in the works for a long time with no trigger being pulled. I'm sure it will happen eventually.
Hawkeye: 10%
Reason: He is the easy choice. They could have done it many times already and didn't. Doesn't really make sense to now.
Ant-Man 25%
Reason: The character is well loved and one of the best parts of civil war... But his solo film didn't do the greatest at the Box Office, If they decide not to make any more Ant-man movies. I wonder how it will play out.​
Guardians: 15%
Reason: I guess there is a chance someone from the crew doesn't make it. Drax comes to mind as someone who would go toe to toe alone vs Thanos and meet his demise. But I know they plan on making more GotG movies... I just don't see how they could make more without any of the original crew.​
Spider-man: 0%
Reason: No chance in hell. Sony/Marvel JUST rebooted him. There is no way he is dying.
War Machine: 10%
Reason: He should have probably died in Civil war. But didn't. I don't think he'll die now.
SHEILD: 40%
Reason: Fury and Hill i'm pretty sure will be in this. Fury probably wont die (again). There hasn't been any word if TV show characters will appear. Would love it if Coulson returned. But with the show on the bubble of getting renewed would be great to have them in this. Would be fitting if Coulson died again... bringing the Avengers back together to stop Thanos.
Black Panther: 10%
Reason: Not going to happen. Only just got introduced to the MCU this year. Worst way to build a franchise is to kill the main character. haha​
Captain Marvel: 5%
Reason: Same reason as Panther. She's too new and I'm sure she is to lead the next "wave" of Avengers.​
Vision: 95%
Reason: The soul stone is attached to his forehead. Thanos WILL get his hands on that stone... and vision will probably die in the process.​
Scarlett Witch: 60%
Reason: If Vision dies. Her brother is dead. I could see her sacrificing herself to save everyone.

That took me way too long...​

Were you ever "on" me? :p

The only Marvel movies/characters that excite me nowadays are GOTG, but I have a feeling they're destined for the same fate now that they're going to appear in Infinity War... I'd rather they left them to their own galaxy, away from the Avengers. :wtf:

Haha that sounds so wrong

Nah they have to all meet up, will be awesome

Tbh there's only a few villains i haven't liked and I really hope they do Thanos justice, I think he will kill a few big names in honesty. It's the only way to make it extremely dramatic, that he means business and not a villian to **** with....For once
Can't wait to see the gauntlet glove in action and how Thanos will look fighting instead of sitting in a chair.

Northing has been announced for after part 2 yet. I guess they don't want to spoil anything for what might happen to the characters.
Although Gunn has talked about possibly returning and completing the GotG trilogy. So it pretty safe to assume we will get one more.

They have said that Thanos is the MAIN CHARACTER in this... so I think we will finally have a good villain!

Characters chances of dying in Infinity War: (personal opinion... % doesn't mean much lol)

Iron Man: 80%
Reason: Downey, he is way too expensive to cast and would make the most sense to die. He has also said he is done with solo Iron Man movies. Plus in the comics... I think Ironman is now a woman.
Cap: 75%
Reason: Cap and Iron Man are in the top two for sure. In the comics Bucky and Falcon have both taken up the shield. This would probably be the most "emotional" death of any Avenger too IMO.
Thor: 60%
Reason: Thor has a greater chance of getting taken out then some others due to his trilogy will be done and also "Lady Thor" being a pretty big hit in the comics.
Hulk: 30%
Reason: Due to licensing with universal we haven't got another solo hulk movie in a long time, Thats why I don't see Hulk dying. You can make an entire movie WITHOUT Ruffalo if you wanted.
Black Widow: 25%
Reason: Talks of a Black Widow movie have been in the works for a long time with no trigger being pulled. I'm sure it will happen eventually.
Hawkeye: 10%
Reason: He is the easy choice. They could have done it many times already and didn't. Doesn't really make sense to now.
Ant-Man 25%
Reason: The character is well loved and one of the best parts of civil war... But his solo film didn't do the greatest at the Box Office, If they decide not to make any more Ant-man movies. I wonder how it will play out.​
Guardians: 15%
Reason: I guess there is a chance someone from the crew doesn't make it. Drax comes to mind as someone who would go toe to toe alone vs Thanos and meet his demise. But I know they plan on making more GotG movies... I just don't see how they could make more without any of the original crew.​
Spider-man: 0%
Reason: No chance in hell. Sony/Marvel JUST rebooted him. There is no way he is dying.
War Machine: 10%
Reason: He should have probably died in Civil war. But didn't. I don't think he'll die now.
SHEILD: 40%
Reason: Fury and Hill i'm pretty sure will be in this. Fury probably wont die (again). There hasn't been any word if TV show characters will appear. Would love it if Coulson returned. But with the show on the bubble of getting renewed would be great to have them in this. Would be fitting if Coulson died again... bringing the Avengers back together to stop Thanos.
Black Panther: 10%
Reason: Not going to happen. Only just got introduced to the MCU this year. Worst way to build a franchise is to kill the main character. haha​
Captain Marvel: 5%
Reason: Same reason as Panther. She's too new and I'm sure she is to lead the next "wave" of Avengers.​
Vision: 95%
Reason: The soul stone is attached to his forehead. Thanos WILL get his hands on that stone... and vision will probably die in the process.​
Scarlett Witch: 60%
Reason: If Vision dies. Her brother is dead. I could see her sacrificing herself to save everyone.

That took me way too long...​

I think your pretty much spot on mate

I have strong feelings stark and Rogers will die and vision. I did think Thor a while back but I'm not too sure now and vision i think will have to sacrifice himself as part of a Infinty stone. Maybe he kills Thanos but also killing himself.

Scarlet witch is 50/50 for me, I think she might but I don't want her to. But then they could surprise us and kill off widow. That would be a shocker.
Hulk will be safe, guardians, spidey, antman, Panther, strange, war machine and hawkeye will all be safe too. Maybe some damage to a few of them though.

Yeah nothing announced yet but like you say I think it's not to ruin anything. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually don't announce anything new now until a few months after infinity war 2 but that might be hard to keep contained. Just so nothing's ruined but who knows.

I think it's safe to say we will get a third guardians after Infinty war so maybe they will announce that and a second spidey because it's guaranteed. They won't leave guardians on 2 films and spidey on one.
Same goes for black panther, strange etc
We know they will get more than one film

But that's also the beauty of the marvel films growing, getting other characters in solo films (stark in spidey, hulk and strange in Thor 3 and so on)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and kaw
I actually just went back and read your reasons, I only looked at the name and percentage before and again it's pretty much the reasons why I just said and what I think

except they could do a early black widow film still using scarlet if she was to die

I can't see drax going, he was a big comedy surprise and fan favourite. No gaurdians will die, maybe badly injured, rocket or quill for example

And yeah pretty much agree with the rest.

They won't kill hawkeye and war machine for the reasons you said and war machine should be dead, so should winter soldier IMO

Also I really hope they don't do a ghostbusters and make Thor, iron man etc all female

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw

Damn, they really do plan ahead then huh?

Making Thanos the main character is a great decision IMO... knowing that actually has me a little excited to see it now. It's not that I've really disliked any of the villains in the past (apart from Loki who I can't stand... but I think that has more to do with my dislike for Hiddleston), it's just that they're very forgettable and always seem quite weak compared to the heroes.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Haha that sounds so wrong

Nah they have to all meet up, will be awesome

Tbh there's only a few villains i haven't liked and I really hope they do Thanos justice, I think he will kill a few big names in honesty. It's the only way to make it extremely dramatic, that he means business and not a villian to **** with....For once
Can't wait to see the gauntlet glove in action and how Thanos will look fighting instead of sitting in a chair.
:giggle:

Hmm I dunno... I mean Civil War already felt overcrowded to me, so adding even more to the group would be very OTT IMO. Plus I find GOTG humour a lot funnier and off-colour than the Avengers, so hopefully they don't tone it down to match Avengers and instead turn theirs up to GOTG level.

They definitely have to kill a character or two to make it feel new/different. So far the majority of Marvel films have had too many similarities if you ask me... they seem to like playing it safe. Hopefully Stark is the first to go... dude's cocky attitude just does my head in now.

The only thing Marvel can really do to get me fully excited about their movies again is to focus more on their female characters... Black Widow deserved a solo movie years ago!

• Thanks
Btw guys, there's a master thread for all Marvel Cinematic Universe:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/marvel-cinematic-universe-phases-1-2-3.28933/

Phase Three:
Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)
Doctor Strange (November 4, 2016)
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (May 5, 2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 28, 2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (November 3, 2017)
Black Panther (February 16, 2018)
Avengers Infinity War (May 4, 2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 6, 2018)
Captain Marvel (March 8, 2019)
Avengers (Untitled) (May 3, 2019)

Phase Four ?
Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel (July 5, 2019)
May 1, 2020
July 10, 2020
November 6, 2020

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Hahaha Berlin techno rave

Genius, hawkeye toy actually has that look. Love hemsworth

Have Thor and hulk actually been confirmed for this? They better be

Thor will be.
there is official concept art for the film that has him in it:

NEv7yn2h7Gxuyw_1_3.jpg

And i'm pretty sure Hulk will be. How can they not?

• Thanks
Thor will be.
there is official concept art for the film that has him in it:

NEv7yn2h7Gxuyw_1_3.jpg

And i'm pretty sure Hulk will be. How can they not?

Oh yeah I've even seen that pic lol

I had a feeling they were but it's been quiet about them, maybe waiting for Thor 3 to get out the way so we can see where they end up. If they start showing too many pics of ruffalo and hemsworth then we know the outcome of Thor 3 which tbh we know they will be safe at the end of it.

That video though Is too good, still laughing about Berlin techno rave haha

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw