Actual pictures: (thanks to megabee)
ukim2-1.jpg

ukim2-2.jpg

ukim2-3.jpg

ukim2-4.jpg

ukimen.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yup! Was very happy to have gotten it for what I did since most evilBay listings had it for ~$80 and higher without shipping.

Must admit I've picked up the odd steel since blu ray came out and have been lucky enough to get a few so called rare titles, more by just liking the film and pre ordering, I hadn't a clue how collectable some of them actually are. I wouldn't have classed myself as a real collector till this year, and like you I'm now playing catch up on certain ones. This goes for silly prices on eBay I haven't seen it go for less than $80 either, usually it's around the $100 mark. No matter how much I love a film I just can't spend that on a steel box lol no matter how shiny!

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
A must have marvel for serious SB collectors

I picked up a copy of this sealed mint for $85 about a year ago. Love the art work. I opened it and its truly mint. Another must have for the marvel SB collection. Here's a pick front back & interior:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: hiphopnrap
Are they really going as low as £30? I haven't seen one at that price yet! They all seem to be around the £50 range.

I decided to pick up the German one from Amazon.de (3rd party seller), new for just over £25 delivered to the UK. I'd prefer this one but I can't bring myself to spend even close to £50!

Are they really going as low as £30? I haven't seen one at that price yet! They all seem to be around the £50 range.

I decided to pick up the German one from Amazon.de (3rd party seller), new for just over £25 delivered to the UK. I'd prefer this one but I can't bring myself to spend even close to £50!

I check eBay everyday and I have never seen this new and sealed on a buy it now option for £30!

i advice you not buy a steel if you not like in 100 % because sooner or later you gonna want get one u liked more and you end up paying more than 25 £ for Iron Man 2 . save 25 £ get something to trade and wait for opportunity :thumbs: I wish have this knowledge when I started ( will save me lots £ ):emb:

i advice you not buy a steel if you not like in 100 % because sooner or later you gonna want get one u liked more and you end up paying more than 25 £ for Iron Man 2 . save 25 £ get something to trade and wait for opportunity :thumbs: I wish have this knowledge when I started ( will save me lots £ ):emb:

Yep good advise! :thumbs:

Or try some auctions, I've been lucky there too

Apologies for bumping this thread but I have a question.

I recently acquired this steelbook off eBay but the disc says disc 1 on it but there is only space for 1 disc. The disc implies there should be a second disc, the steelbook not so much.

Should there be a second disc? If not, why does the disc say disc 1 when that is all there should be?

Apologies for bumping this thread but I have a question.

I recently acquired this steelbook off eBay but the disc says disc 1 on it but there is only space for 1 disc. The disc implies there should be a second disc, the steelbook not so much.

Should there be a second disc? If not, why does the disc say disc 1 when that is all there should be?
The amaray had 2 discs. For some reason Play or whoever decided to put only the first disc in the steelbook edition.

I dunno about the recent Zavvi release but Blufan's has both discs in a steelbook.

Reactions: Pranko
The amaray had 2 discs. For some reason Play or whoever decided to put only the first disc in the steelbook edition.

I dunno about the recent Zavvi release but Blufan's has both discs in a steelbook.
The new Zavvi release is 1 disc as well. I presume that you mean IM, Blufans has not released IM2 as of yet.