Actual pictures: (thanks to megabee)
ukim2-1.jpg

ukim2-2.jpg

ukim2-3.jpg

ukim2-4.jpg

ukimen.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Because everyone on this forum would buy as many as possible to sell on for profit.

that's not true, not everybody is interested in making a profit, i've had loads of members let me have oos steelbooks for cost even when they are selling for 3 or 4 times the price on ebay hell i even got the japan batman steels for cost when they were selling for crazy money on ebay:D

some members may do it but this place has alot more ninjas than scalpers :scat:

that's not true, not everybody is interested in making a profit, i've had loads of members let me have oos steelbooks for cost even when they are selling for 3 or 4 times the price on ebay hell i even got the japan batman steels for cost when they were selling for crazy money on ebay:D

some members may do it but this place has alot more ninjas than scalpers :scat:

Well if you can find one that'll sell me them both for £21.98 then ill happily revoke that opinion. Lol. All that aside. I'm just what you'd call 'butthurt' I missed out!

Well if you can find one that'll sell me them both for £21.98 then ill happily revoke that opinion. Lol. All that aside. I'm just what you'd call 'butthurt' I missed out!

well i just let 2 copies of iron man 2 go for cost, had i got iron man i would let that go for cost too, i posted it in the ninja board maybe thats why you didn't see it, also another member is letting 5 copies of IM2 go for cost to other ninjas

but i can understand you being butthurt you missed it

well i just let 2 copies of iron man 2 go for cost, had i got iron man i would let that go for cost too, i posted it in the ninja board maybe thats why you didn't see it, also another member is letting 5 copies of IM2 go for cost to other ninjas

but i can understand you being butthurt you missed it

Sorry you missed out on this Kenny, it really was a hectic half hour or so, until these inevitably went OOS. I've only been active on HDN for around 5 Months, but I've already received so much help in that short time, that I was grateful to be in a position to help others out myself.

Judging by the acquired thread Today and copies Flip and myself secured, it seems the ninja's managed to procure a good share of the spoils. :thumbs:

Well done to anyone and everyone that got this at that amazing price, gutted that Stephen and I got these earlier in the year (and thought that was decently priced). My reaction was as follows:
esy2edat.jpg

:hilarious:

Similar reaction at my end, believe me. Who would have thought ES would knock these out for only £14.99. I was very fortunate to be online at the right time and of course got a second copy. Which I got with the intention of opening, having kept the earlier copy sealed.

For me this has to be deal of the year. It's going to take some beating, that's for sure. :thumbs:

Reactions: D4vem88
They're $95 and $75 in the store, and there was a 20% off code (and I also got the Sandlot for $3 + 20%).

Just opened mine, finally.

Also got it during the HDN sale.

Has a faint scratch in the back that goes down for a few cm, but other than that, what a gorgeous steel! Hard to believe this was selling for £9.99, especially since I'm a new collector and used to inflated prices and streaky matte finishes.

Reactions: psychoscot
Just opened mine, finally.

Also got it during the HDN sale.

Has a faint scratch in the back that goes down for a few cm, but other than that, what a gorgeous steel! Hard to believe this was selling for £9.99, especially since I'm a new collector and used to inflated prices and streaky matte finishes.

It is a nice feeling when you manage to get something you know is collectable at a great price. Especially this steel which is still one of the best looking/finished on the market in my opinion.:cool:

Reactions: NinjaFeetz