Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Silly Fan Theory Confirmed: Peter Parker Was in ‘Iron Man 2’

Source: SlashFilm
spider-man-in-iron-man-2-700x296.jpg

Here’s how it all fits together. In the climax of Iron Man 2, Tony Stark does battle with an army of killer robotic drones across the Stark Expo. On the ground, a young kid wearing an Iron Man costume stares down a drone, facing certain death, only to be rescued at the last moment by Tony himself. He even gives his young buddy credit for scene, quipping “Nice work, kid!” before flying away. And despite there being no evidence to actually suggest it, people starting wondering if this kid was Peter Parker. After all, the expo is held in Queens (the New York City borough Spidey calls home) and this kid is obviously science-obsessed enough to attend. Of course a young, brainy denizen of Queens named Peter Parker would attend the Stark Expo, right?

Still, the only thing powering this theory at the time was an optimistic hope that Spider-Man would one day brush shoulders with Iron Man on the big screen. And then Spidey showed up in Captain America: Civil War and got his own solo adventure with Spider-Man: Homecoming. Now, Tom Holland himself says that yes, that little kid from Iron Man 2 is Peter Parker. Here’s the quote (via ScreenCrush):

"I can confirm that as of today. I literally had a conversation with Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I’ve just done a big, old spoiler, but it’s out there now. It’s cool. I like the idea that Peter Parker has been in the universe since the beginning."

Colbert: "You've been Batman..."
Keaton: "I AM Batman."
F**K YEAH! :cool: :woot: :thumbs:

And keep watching to video to see Spider-Man battle The Vulture in a new Homecoming Clip! :spiderman:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007