The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK] HDN CHOOSES ART

Which Inside Art Do You Want? HDN COMMUNITY DECIDES!!!

• Choice #1 for Me!

Votes: 144 51.4%
  • Choice #2 for Me!

Votes: 48 17.1%
  • Choice #3 for Me!

Votes: 20 7.1%
  • Choice #4 for Me!

Votes: 68 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 1st, 2012
Purchase link: The Terminator (Sold-out)
Notes: Region Free, Confirmed to have a NEW Blu-Ray master.

31294786_300x300_1.jpg

Embossed / debossed front, inside art, rear art, no logos etc
31294786_700x700min_1.jpg

31294786_700x700min_6.jpg

31294786_700x700min_4.jpg

Original vote: (Closed)
Also got 4 interior art options for HDN community to vote on which we will use in the final product.
choice1.jpg

choice2.jpg

choice3.jpg

choice4.jpg

Specs:
- 1 disc
- Widescreen 16:9 1.85:1
- Sound: English 5.1 DTS HD-MA, Spanish 5.1 DD, French 5.1 DTS, Japanese 5.1 DTS, Portugese 2.0 DD stereo, Thai 2.0 DD Stereo
- Languages: English for the hearing impaired, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, French, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, (There may be more languages but the info cut off here!!)
- Spec features -
Creating the Terminator: Visual Effects and Music
Terminator: A Retrospective
Terminated scenes

Actual pictures: (courtesy of Naughtius Maximus)
Term.jpg

term22.jpg

DSC_0019.JPG

Attachments

• terminator1.jpg
    terminator1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 992
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 605
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,150
Last edited by a moderator:
exactly same copies i have:) i would avoid the german t3 wait for a zavvi version lol:)

Just had a look on amazon.de, 14 euros plus p+p. Don't mind buying import steelbooks as long as the front is in English only, not bothered by the back. Hopefully zavvi will get this one sometime soon.

As much i like this steelbook i would definitely double dip for another one with the original artwork. That cover art is one of the best movie posters i have ever seen. I wish there was more respect for the original artwork.
i would literally scream so loud if this ever got a re-release..

attended the New Orleans Comic Con last weekend. Was able to meet Linda & Michael Biehn. Linda told me it was the first time she had ever seen this before and she loves it. She ran over fingers all over it and went over the embossing a couple of times. So awesome being "the first" to get something signed, and thanks to HDN it's not the first time either. :D
picture.php

Last edited:
My turn to be jealous blumaster. Having Linda and Michael sign a Terminator steelbook would be sweet. Do you know where they are next? I'm sure I saw Michael Biehn was appearing somewhere soon-ish.

Ah yes, Emerald City comicon lists Mr Biehn. Time to whip out a slick Aliens steelbook!

Last edited:
Terminator play.com....

I really like this Steelbook. Got a perfect truly mint copy for about $65 on amazon like 6 months ago sealed mint...This is definatly one of my top Steelbooks....

Here's a pic...front back and interior

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: lolwut
nice one, gadget! That's where I asked him to sign mine, but he ended up going over Arnold's face. He did add Kyle Reese for me, which was really cool. Sucks to hear about The Rock. You have to blow on the steel right away to help it to dry.

Pretty awesome seeing all these signed steels pop up. We should get an award going for autographs.