The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK] HDN CHOOSES ART

Which Inside Art Do You Want? HDN COMMUNITY DECIDES!!!

• Choice #1 for Me!

Votes: 144 51.4%
  • Choice #2 for Me!

Votes: 48 17.1%
  • Choice #3 for Me!

Votes: 20 7.1%
  • Choice #4 for Me!

Votes: 68 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 1st, 2012
Purchase link: The Terminator (Sold-out)
Notes: Region Free, Confirmed to have a NEW Blu-Ray master.

31294786_300x300_1.jpg

Embossed / debossed front, inside art, rear art, no logos etc
31294786_700x700min_1.jpg

31294786_700x700min_6.jpg

31294786_700x700min_4.jpg

Original vote: (Closed)
Also got 4 interior art options for HDN community to vote on which we will use in the final product.
choice1.jpg

choice2.jpg

choice3.jpg

choice4.jpg

Specs:
- 1 disc
- Widescreen 16:9 1.85:1
- Sound: English 5.1 DTS HD-MA, Spanish 5.1 DD, French 5.1 DTS, Japanese 5.1 DTS, Portugese 2.0 DD stereo, Thai 2.0 DD Stereo
- Languages: English for the hearing impaired, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, French, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, (There may be more languages but the info cut off here!!)
- Spec features -
Creating the Terminator: Visual Effects and Music
Terminator: A Retrospective
Terminated scenes

Actual pictures: (courtesy of Naughtius Maximus)
Term.jpg

term22.jpg

DSC_0019.JPG

Attachments

• terminator1.jpg
    terminator1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 990
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 603
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in north america long enough to get to the Dallas 'Frightmare'. Linda Hamilton is supposed to be there, Earl Boen (Dr Silberman), Robert Patrick, Kristanna Loken, plus many many others including Linda Blair and a personal favourite Tom Savini.

Reactions: blumaster
I keep wishing they would bring Earl Boen and Xander Berkely to the UK so I can add them both to my US one sheet poster

You guys think I should wait it out and get this? (Don't fancy spending over £25) or get the german/French one for about £13?

It all depends on how you feel about lack of inside art. I love the front artwork of the Ger/Fr ones and at one stage was gonna double dip but there's something about the matte feel and embossing of this one, it's truly special in-hand. If there was ever a matte steel to convert gloss fetishists on here ths would be one of them. Go for it, yo won't be disappointed.

I'm all in favour of Zavvi making a Terminator steelbook. The more the merrier. I accept that plenty of people here want exclusives and limited editions, but it wouldn't worry me in the slightest if every steelbook had a 10,000 or higher print run.

Reactions: Greyback
No that would be a terrible idea

And why ?

Have you any argument ?

All Blu-ray steelbooks except the UK steelbook are nor very good. No inlayprint, no embossing.

People in other countrys deserves better steelbooks !

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

It would be better if Zavvi made a Steelbook for Rise of the Machines instead ;)

Sure, but they are from two different studios.

So a new T1 steelbook have nothing to do with a T3 steelbook.

Why not both ?

Or three, the T2 steelbook doesnt matches with the T1, german T3 or T4 steelbook ans looks on my opinion not so good.
It would be great if they use the original poster artwork if Arnie sitting on his Fat BOY

And T2 deserves a new 4K transfer.

And why ?

Have you any argument ?

All Blu-ray steelbooks except the UK steelbook are nor very good. No inlayprint, no embossing.

People in other countrys deserves better steelbooks !
This is a very nice steelbook with top quality embossing and matte finishing and the disc is perfect. There is a reason it holds a value and re printing or making another is pointless because we already have the perfect edition. Just because you want a new one at a cheap price instead of paying the money for this doesnt mean there should be a new release