kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
This list is for SteelBooks only.

Asia:
icon_china.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #10) [CHINA] Price TBA (Release Date TBA)

icon_china.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Hong Kong] HK$375.00 September 10th

icon_japan.png
Star Trek: Into the Darkness (Blu-Ray Steelbook) w/Comic [Japan] ¥ 7,560 January 8th, 2014

icon_korea.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D & 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea] 41,800 원 (October 1st)
0bb5.jpg

icon_taiwan.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan] NT$1,120 (September 10th)

icon_taiwan.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness - Villain Edition (Possible 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)[Taiwan] NT$1,499 (Release Date TBA)
no image available at this time

icon_thailand.png
Star Trek Into Darkness (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Thailand] 1,879.00 Baht (September 19th)

Europe:
icon_czech.png

Star Trek : Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech]
999 Kč with bonus gift or 629 Kč without bonus gift (September 11th)

icon_denmark.png
Star Trek Into Darkness (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Denmark] 249.95 kr (October 10th)
Preliminary coverart (according to website)
star_trek_into_darkness_limited_steelbook_3d_blu_ray_blu_ray_2_disc.jpg

icon_finland.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland] €32.95 (September 18th)
picture.php

icon_france.png
Star Trek Into Darkness (3D Blu-ray SteelBook w/Phaser) [France] €70.00 (October 16th)

icon_france.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D Blu-ray Steelbook) [France] €29.99 (November 1st)

icon_germany.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D+2D Blu-Ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (MM Excl.) [Germany] 32€ (September 12th)
mcs_product_png

icon_germany.png
Star Trek – Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Mueller In-store Exclusive) [Germany] Price TBA (September 12th)

icon_germany.png
Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (Blu-ray SteelBook Starfleet Phaser Gift Set) [Germany] Price TBA (December 5th)

ninja1.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Greece] 31.99€ September 19th

icon_italy.png
Star Trek/Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Italy) €23.48 (September 25th)
41M58oli3DL.jpg

icon_netherlands.png
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Saturn Exclusive) [Netherlands] €19.99 (September 11th)

icon_netherlands.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands] €24.99 (September 11th)
b_3120.jpg

icon_norway.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D+2D Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Norway] 269NOK (September 18th)

icon_spain.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Spain] €22.55 (November 6th)

icon_spain.png
Star Trek: Into the Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [Spain] 25,99 € (November 6th)

icon_sweden.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Sweden] 299 kr (September 11th)
star_trek_into_darkness_limited_steelbook_3d_blu_ray_blu_ray_3_disc.jpg

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Amazon.co.uk) [UK] £17.00 (September 2nd)

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Entertainment Store Excl) [UK] £24.99 (September 2nd)

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Villain Edition) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK] £44.99 (September 2nd)

North America:
icon_canada.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-Ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada] $24.99 (September 10th)

icon_canada.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness - Villain Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Excl)[Canada] $39.97 (September 10th)
1405776_Enlarged_1.jpeg

icon_mexico.png
Star Trek en la Obscuridad [Star Trek Into Darkness] (Blu-ray SteelBook) [México] Price TBA (September 11th)
138018.jpg

icon_unitedstates.png
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook)+Bonus (Walmart Exclusive)[USA] $39.96 (September 10th)
0003242914110_500X500.jpg

Oceania:
icon_australia.png
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia] $42.98 (September 18th)
Choice 1:
eupv.jpg

Choice 2:
57sc.jpg

08/19/13 Update: Prices added (subject to change). A big thanks to Ben for adding the prices in an earlier post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany will have a Media Markt exclusive 3D Steelbook with magentic lenticular card and a Mueller (in store only) exclusive 2D Steelbook. Release date for both is September 12th
In Germany it was also stated that the Phaser Set will have a different Artwork for the Steelbook (not sure if different from the MM or Müueller version, or BOTH???)

Reactions: kbr1656
Germany will have a Media Markt exclusive 3D Steelbook with magentic lenticular card and a Mueller (in store only) exclusive 2D Steelbook. Release date for both is September 12th
In Germany it was also stated that the Phaser Set will have a different Artwork for the Steelbook (not sure if different from the MM or Müueller version, or BOTH???)

Added. Must have missed it yesterday. Thank you.

Reactions: MK50
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kbr1656
Lol, at least I know if I can't get the Walmart u.s. release ill be able to get a steelbook of this somewhere. So many different versions to choose from. :)

Entertainment store excl. is the best imo. At least until the blufans pops up (especially choice 1 which is the same art as the ES excl.)

Don't think it's mentioned anywhere here, but the Scandinavian steelbook is 3 discs, 3D BD & 2D BD, and a DVD with extra bonus features (which I believe is the same bonus DVD that is exclusive to Sainsbury releases in the UK). The bonus DVD is exclusive to the steelbook in Scandinavia and is not found in any of the regular releases here.

Reactions: Ranavalone
Don't think it's mentioned anywhere here, but the Scandinavian steelbook is 3 discs, 3D BD & 2D BD, and a DVD with extra bonus features (which I believe is the same bonus DVD that is exclusive to Sainsbury releases in the UK). The bonus DVD is exclusive to the steelbook in Scandinavia and is not found in any of the regular releases here.

It's actually mentioned in the individual release threads (well, more or less explicitly).

You are probably right about the Sainsbury's bonus disc being the same as the Scandinavian steelbook release bonus disc - contents are similar, albeit not identical, but this could be because it's still preliminary information.

It also seems that the French Phaser set and the OOS German Phaser set contain the DVD as well.

Reactions: Ranavalone
is there another release with the same artwork as entertainment store's normal edition

Only one that I am currently aware of, the Amazon Germany set with Phaser.

There is the Blufans version, but it's not completely clear whether anyone will be organizing a group buy or a way to purchase one outside of China.

Last edited:
Got the Scandinavian steelbook today, I was trying to post pics, but I can't because I've not got enough posts.

Anyway, for those it might interest, all three discs have English/Swedish/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish/Spanish/French/Italian/Dutch subtitles. The bonus DVD includes German subtitles also, on top of that.

So I would assume the bonus DVD with additional features will be available in those countries, but so far I don't see many steelbooks listed as having it.

Got the Scandinavian steelbook today, I was trying to post pics, but I can't because I've not got enough posts.

Anyway, for those it might interest, all three discs have English/Swedish/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish/Spanish/French/Italian/Dutch subtitles. The bonus DVD includes German subtitles also, on top of that.

So I would assume the bonus DVD with additional features will be available in those countries, but so far I don't see many steelbooks listed as having it.

Thanks for the info!

If you'd like to update the Finland release picture, it's now confirmed to be the Villain theme (same release as in Sweden, Norway and Denmark).

Also the release date was pushed back to September 25th.

Thanks! :thumbs: