Top Gun (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Play.com Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release Date: November 5, 2012
Purchase link: Top Gun
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, spot gloss, inside artwork, clean artwork on back cover, 1 disc edition

33273582_500x500_1.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
TopGun-1.jpg

TopGun-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received this today Except for the embossing the rest looks just average. I see some cloud like paint patch on the back, not sure if it is intentional or a defect.

Disc is the same old cr*p. Awful PQ.

Looking at the pics that is a cloud!

Mine's waiting to be collected on Monday so hoping I don't have anything too bad!

For Dino Last's steel - suddenly makes sense for all those eBay sellers to state "I'm not responsible for any damage under j-cards", if those chips were underneath undamaged wrapping, anything could happen!!!

Mine's waiting to be collected on Monday so hoping I don't have anything too bad!

For Dino Last's steel - suddenly makes sense for all those eBay sellers to state "I'm not responsible for any damage under j-cards", if those chips were underneath undamaged wrapping, anything could happen!!!

Yeah I think it's fair enough for any seller to state that. No one knows what's lurking underneath slipcovers/J-cards!

Got this delivered yesterday, really delved into it earlier today, i have to say as far as value for money, this has to be right up there with Jaws for steelbook of the year for me.

The Steelbook itself looks brilliant, the movie is of course a classic, but i just got done watching the Making of documentary which to be honest i didn't even know was on here, 2 hours 30 mins long it is:movie:

4 and a half hours of Top Gun in one day:oohyeah:

Reactions: liorb22

Like I said on my facebook page:

After receiving some horrible private messages regarding my YouTube videos, I deleted most of my videos and contemplated cancelling my account. I didn't let silly child minded adults get the better of me.

New intro. New way of making YouTube videos. I have decided NOT to cancel my Youtube account. Instead, just changed the way I make the videos.

After receiving some horrible private messages regarding my YouTube videos, I deleted most of my videos and contemplated cancelling my account. I didn't let silly child minded adults get the better of me.

New intro. New way of making YouTube videos. I have decided NOT to cancel my Youtube account. Instead, just changed the way I make the videos.

new videos look great barry, although nothing wrong with previous videos
dont take any notice of the trolls:angry: , keep those videos coming:scat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8PsAMzLyk

Nothing wrong at all with your old videos mate. Sometimes I like to see more than just pics of a steelbook before I buy it. So seeing it on your vids help a lot. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to agree with the above posts, I actually like seeing videos of the steel itself rather then the pics.

You've been doing a great job so far buddy... Get back to your old ways :)

Reactions: barrycameron
Nothing wrong at all with your old videos mate. Sometimes I like to see more than just pics of a steelbook before I buy it. So seeing it on your vids help a lot. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy. This was just a tester vid. From now on, I will do videos of the steelies, but just with background music or songs from that particular movie. And see how that goes.

Thanks for the support!