mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still a Rumor and I hate posting rumors, BUT it comes directly from Latino Review and they've been known for being really true in the past.... let's all dream...

According to news and rumor site Latino Review , a deal has been struck that will bring Spider-Man to Marvel Studios in time for the two-part Avengers: Infinity War mega-event.

The word is that the long talks between Marvel and Sony have finally yielded results in the wake of a wave of criticism aimed at Sony's handling of the franchise following the recent Sony hack.

The report emphasizes that a recent rumor that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield could meet up in a Spider-Men-style movie mashup is just as unfounded as you would think, but claims that they've got it on good authority Spidey will be wall-crawling his way into the next two Avengers movies after Age of Ultron.

"I don’t have the exact details nor a paper trail, but I’m told we’ll see an MCU Spider-Man in Infinity Wars Part 1, as that was the next logical place to insert him after they missed the window to logically include him in Civil War," the report claims.

The planned 2016 Spider-Man movie may be cancelled or may be a co-production between Sony and Marvel, says the report, but it won't go forward as originally planned. Given the relatively short production time on The Amazing Spider-Man 2, it's unlikely any immediate announcements will clear all this up, as they would have no need to do so right away.

Marvel have done a fine job in recreating their universe on the big screen and slowly advancing the stories. It is great and sad at the same time because you only get a small slice of your favourite heroes before they move on.

I feel really lucky to have shared in that magic of Marvel's rise and to see that magic come to the big screen.

Reactions: dboy99
According to Badass Digest, there's news coming out of Marvel Studios that the Russo Brothers have just signed on for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2. I'll miss Joss, but after Cap 2, I'd 100% trust these siblings with the Avengers! :D

According to Badass Digest, there's news coming out of Marvel Studios that the Russo Brothers have just signed on for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2. I'll miss Joss, but after Cap 2, I'd 100% trust these siblings with the Avengers! :D
They confirmed the Russo brothers months ago,right after josh said this was his last in fact.The Russo's have me excited to see what they do with the Avengers after they made the most square avengers the best in one movie.Also means more Falcon.

I for one won't miss Josh.I hope he goes on and directs 100 female lead movies so he can stop complaining about it.Probably pissed he missed out on the Ghostbuster reboot.

They confirmed the Russo brothers months ago,right after josh said this was his last in fact.The Russo's have me excited to see what they do with the Avengers after they made the most square avengers the best in one movie.Also means more Falcon.

I for one won't miss Josh.I hope he goes on and directs 100 female lead movies so he can stop complaining about it.Probably pissed he missed out on the Ghostbuster reboot.

It was never an official confirmation; only a very believable rumour. Today it was made official when they signed the papers.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Have to admit that's a shame that Joss won't be returning..... but after what the Russo brothers did with Cap 2 I am filled with confidence

The Russo Brothers, Joe and Anthony, have been making their way across the MCU one film at time. They began with directing CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER and the upcoming film CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. Marvel has just confirmed that they will also be working on AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR part 1 & 2. INFINITY WAR is the event that phase 2 of the Marvel movies has been building up towards. The Infinity stones will be together, we will be seeing the wake from the Civil War, and Thanos will be changing the game forever.

Marvel’s AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR part 1 releases in May 2018 and part 2 will release in May 2019!

Continue reading...

Reactions: ocielz
It's a shame it will be post converted 3D still. Regardless, this is very good news :thumbs:

Yes Marvel 3D are all Post Converted and even though at times post conversion to 3D results in a better 3D than if it would have been filmed in Native 3D(many movies have surprised me at how amazing a post conversation to 3D can be so insanely great), for the Marvels they are a let down...

But I was told for GOTG the 3D was good, so I'll have to watch and see if it is the same as previous releases or they did a good job on the Post conversion.

But yes that is a shame, it's Marvel it should be done right period,

Yes Marvel 3D are all Post Converted and even though at times post conversion to 3D results in a better 3D than if it would have been filmed in Native 3D(many movies have surprised me at how amazing a post conversation to 3D can be so insanely great), for the Marvels they are a let down...

But I was told for GOTG the 3D was good, so I'll have to watch and see if it is the same as previous releases or they did a good job on the Post conversion.

But yes that is a shame, it's Marvel it should be done right period,
I saw GOTG and AOU in IMAX 3D. Sometimes it's a bit overdone but I wouldn't say its bad. IMAX is a very different experience to traditional 3D though. Interstellar was incredible in IMAX using just 2D. I think all the upcoming marvel films will have a certain quality control but it is indeed a shame they won't be the best they could be.