Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
Game of Thrones' Nathalie Emmanuel Joins Fast & Furious 7

Game of Thrones" star Nathalie Emmanuel has joined the cast of Fast & Furious 7, which Universal Pictures will release in theaters on July 11, 2014. James Wan is set to direct the seventh installment, which also stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, Tony Jaa and Kurt Russell.

Deadline says that, while her character description is staying under wraps, "Emmanuel will be part of the pedal to the metal team led by Dom Toretto, played by Vin Diesel."

Continuing from the cliffhanger tease at the end of Furious Six, Fast & Furious 7 is said to return the action to Los Angeles, although the production is eyeing an Atlanta shoot.

Speaking of timeline getting caught up... Looks like Lucas Black will return to the franchise! He's been confirmed for part 7! :thumbs: And that's not all... apparently he's signed on for part 8 and 9!!! EEK! Overkill, maybe? Don't get me wrong, I love the Fast and Furious films... but they should come to an end with 7. Oh well, knowing me... I'll still go see them at the theaters! I've seen every one! :scat: Will Vin, Paul, Rock, and the rest return?

http://www.slashfilm.com/tokyo-drift-star-lucas-black-returns-for-fast-and-furious-films-7-8-and-9/

Lucas-Black-Fast-Furious.jpg

I firmly believe no movie franchise should go further than three installments, after that it just becomes redundant. I think it's more cop based now rather than about racing. Tokyo Drift tried to step away from that but Walker and Diesel were gone so that's why it wasn't as good imo. Of course I'm referring to 1, 2, 4 and 5 as I still haven't seen 6 yet so I can't comment on it.

Speaking of timeline getting caught up... Looks like Lucas Black will return to the franchise! He's been confirmed for part 7! :thumbs: And that's not all... apparently he's signed on for part 8 and 9!!! EEK! Overkill, maybe? Don't get me wrong, I love the Fast and Furious films... but they should come to an end with 7. Oh well, knowing me... I'll still go see them at the theaters! I've seen every one! :scat: Will Vin, Paul, Rock, and the rest return?

part 7 im ok with as it could easily tie up it but 8 and 9 seems a bit much for him. Is he going to join the "team" as they rotate characters.

I swear ill be pissed if they kill off more people in 7