Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got around to watching Fast 6 and really enjoyed it, as I have with all the F+F films so far. I have no problem with them carrying on making them. As long as people still like them and they are making money, why not?

Must admit I'd completely forgotten about the timeline stuff from Tokyo Drift, it seems a lifetime ago since I saw Tokyo Drift, so that makes things interesing for the next one.

The main character from Tokyo drift, Sean, Actor Name Lucas Black.
Think he is being sarcastic, since the dude wrote Luca and not Lucas.

You could be sarcastic too tho lol

I think it's fine that the series is still going tbh. Movies are still great entertainment imo and I'm not tired of the series either.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
So vin posted a pic with someone who died in the last movie but with a little message up top The quote from him is below DO NOT READ unless you saw this in the last movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gisele, one of my favorite characters introduced in the last trilogy...

A very resilient character... with a depth and complexity that hints at more to come...

P.s. The characters introduced in F7, will expand the Fast Universe in a very cool way

If she is not really dead then I believe han is alive EEK!:hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
This quote from Diesel: P.s. The characters introduced in F7, will expand the Fast Universe in a very cool way.

I don't like the sound of it. It could sound like F7 will be the last F&F movie starring the orginal cast, while the new characters introduced will continue the story. :/

This quote from Diesel: P.s. The characters introduced in F7, will expand the Fast Universe in a very cool way.

I don't like the sound of it. It could sound like F7 will be the last F&F movie starring the orginal cast, while the new characters introduced will continue the story. :/

I was/am worried just a tad but we will have to see this " expanding"

Im hoping more cast members dont start dropping because it wont work well ...

I see Ludacris is not listed :(

Last edited:
There are supposedly gonna be 9 movies total. In an interview with Vin he said to think of the movies as 3 different trilogies and that may not even be the end... Take that with a grain of salt... But personally i hope its true and i dont see the train slowing down any time soon if the new director pulls off a hit. This movie is supposed to bring the cast back to where everything started and focus on vin and paul and be their story. Moving forward who k ows but tbh at this point i expect the last movie to basically be a war fought with vehicles lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

So vin posted a pic with someone who died in the last movie but with a little message up top The quote from him is below DO NOT READ unless you saw this in the last movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she is not really dead then I believe han is alive EEK!:hilarious::hilarious:

I think Han is alive. Statham didn't plant anything in Han's car, so I can only assume he blew up his own to destroy evidence. Presumably he wanted Han to warn Toretto he was coming for revenge.

I think Han is alive. Statham didn't plant anything in Han's car, so I can only assume he blew up his own to destroy evidence. Presumably he wanted Han to warn Toretto he was coming for revenge.

Yes but why would Han go into hiding? I mean he would just up and leave his New Friend from Tokyo drift? Leave him to deal with DK alone?

Yes but why would Han go into hiding? I mean he would just up and leave his New Friend from Tokyo drift? Leave him to deal with DK alone?

And if he was hiding why not make yourself known when Dom Came to Tokyo?Han is dead,they killed all of his story stuff in the 6th film.Even his love interest Was killed.

And if he was hiding why not make yourself known when Dom Came to Tokyo?Han is dead,they killed all of his story stuff in the 6th film.Even his love interest Was killed.

My point exactly :D

Also they better bring back the love interest from Tokyo Drift or else all that happened in TD would be for nothing XD.

I haven't watched any of the films without Vin Diesel so I have no idea what you are talking about. I just know that he wanted to use Han to send a message, but he was still alive and you don't see Statham plant any explosives. Theoretically he could have survived.

I guess its possible he could have went into hiding until dom showed up.

I agree with the dom part I believe han would have showed himself when dom showed up. Dont forget tokyo drift was shot YEARS ago and he could have changed things.
I really dont think she is dead UNLESS she is going to just be "flash backs" in #7 the way diesel was talking about her on facebook.

I haven't watched any of the films without Vin Diesel so I have no idea what you are talking about. I just know that he wanted to use Han to send a message, but he was still alive and you don't see Statham plant any explosives. Theoretically he could have survived.

I guess we will have to wait!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE as long as no one else gets amnesia :p