Kung Fu Hustle [Sony Cat Wave] (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: TBA
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker on front

Rest of titles here

06kung.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109430

Last edited by a moderator:
Now do not let us down with the art work and finish!

Will definitely be getting this, Snatch, The Fifth Element, Leon, District 9 and Taxi Driver, if the art is different for the latter two.

Great movie with well balanced comedy and action scenes to keep you entertained keeping a look out for this...

Reactions: Bagman99
Very bad.

I wanted to get this but the art work has turned me off it completely...unless I see a fire sale at some point.

It seems this wave is very hit and miss (mostly miss) with regards to art. Won't be getting this I think, as much as I love the movie
Are you guys looking at a different artwork than I am? This looks pretty f*cking awesome. Thank you Sony for finally doing "alternative steelbook artwork" right (after a couple of boring/crappy waves from Universal and Fox).

I think the hot pink is a strange choice of colour, but overall I really like the artwork.

That artwork is nuts. What's the reasoning behind the lollipop? I haven't seen this film for years

The artwork looks as crazy as the film was great match if you ask me and I think the art is the bit from the film where he smashes the lollipop from the girl being a jerk. Still not my cup of tea though might get or two from this wave.

Reactions: RekLess