Universal Hulk Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Numbered Limited Edition Box Set) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 13 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £89.99
Notes: The SteelBooks will also be available separately

A32432g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price will be less than £89.99 when goes live

There is no save amount listed yet
Actual price will be shown when goes live or a few days before

I like everything about this box set (the packaging, the concept, the execution) except the art.

The art is as classy as your average Walmart shopper.
ECFF1F21-1275-45AC-9810-925147D7278C.jpeg

Well obviously the boring people on this site are not going to like the artwork it's too different for you lot to handle and it's not a plain dull picture of Edward Norton's face on the front and a plain black back. Hopefully people that make steelbooks never use this site for advice because these look really good, they remind me a little of the Hulk real heroes artwork, these are comic book movies so the artwork fits really well with them.

If they are going to cost less than £89.99 and you can get the 10% off it's is not that bad for what they normally charge for one steelbook 4K collectors set or the £27.99 they have been charging for the 4K marvel ones.

I'll be getting the boxset. I like the art personally , much better than some of the lazy garbage they produce like the recent bonds.
I just hope they package it well when they send it out as if it turns up damaged it will be going straight back.

It's a comic book movie no doubt.

If I'm a fan of comic books, I'll fetch a comic book in kiosk myself.

Sadly, I'm looking for a movie collection product.
That's why I can't take it.

Well obviously the boring people on this site are not going to like the artwork it's too different for you lot to handle and it's not a plain dull picture of Edward Norton's face on the front and a plain black back.
What I find boring is your statement that I'm quoting. If some of the good folks from this site don't like it (myself included) I respect that, if some don't I have respect for them as well. Let's please not belittle other people for there like or dislikes, there's folks from all over the world that come on here and everybody has there own likes and dislikes. Let's please keep it that way.
Thank you for your understanding. :)

Crazy different and unexpected art with flashes of the two recent eccentric Hitchcock steels ...
... as they say in France, "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose" ("The more things change, the more they remain the same”):-
1580954093932.png
1580954946194.png

1580954594408.png
1580954864163.png

Reactions: jc2ssych
Sorry but the artwork used on the steelbooks is very off-putting. The idea of Zavvi doing premiums is interesting, but you need to have nicer looking steelbooks to have my money

Reactions: Raz316
I'm skeptical that if I ordered the set, it would arrive to me unscathed because of their mediocre packaging. That's my main concern.

And who knows if the overall quality will be good since previous box sets were crap. The packaging would look descent if the boxes, etc. were sturdy and glossy like premium steelbook retailers, but I'm pretty sure that won't be the case.

Haven't read all of the comments (trying to quickly catch up with threads :p), but I personally think this looks awesome! Not too bad of a price for two 4K films/steels in a premium set either... although, all the extras are basically just bits of paper, and we don't even know what the quality will be like yet, so it'll most likely turn out to be a disappointment, as Zavvi's stuff often does lol.

Haven't read all of the comments (trying to quickly catch up with threads :p), but I personally think this looks awesome! Not too bad of a price for two 4K films/steels in a premium set either... although, all the extras are basically just bits of paper, and we don't even know what the quality will be like yet, so it'll most likely turn out to be a disappointment, as Zavvi's stuff often does lol.

I like the idea of the slips adding to the steel art. I’ve always been a fan of PET slips that make a difference or add to the steel like the Korean ones and some of the Mondo slips. But this to me this is all too samey. It’s too acid-y. Don’t really suit the films that much but I do like the idea of the actual slips playing on the steel art. That’s my only positive for this

Reactions: Noodles
I like the idea of the slips adding to the steel art. I’ve always been a fan of PET slips that make a difference or add to the steel like the Korean ones and some of the Mondo slips. But this to me this is all too samey. It’s too acid-y. Don’t really suit the films that much but I do like the idea of the actual slips playing on the steel art. That’s my only positive for this
Oh, I didn't look at it long enough to even clock that the slip art has little windows in for the steel to peek through. Cool! Although I did notice the title is the wrong way around on the Hulk slip. :ohno:

Haha "acidy" is the perfect way to describe the art. It does kinda make sense to me though, since his mutation or whatever is all caused by chemicals/radiation (if I remember correctly? Been a while since I saw either of the films tbh).

Got to be said though... I don't quite like it enough to pay £90, but that's partly due to the films being parp. :BS:

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh, I didn't look at it long enough to even clock that the slip art has little windows in for the steel to peek through. Cool! Although I did notice the title is the wrong way around on the Hulk slip. :ohno:

Haha "acidy" is the perfect way to describe the art. It does kinda make sense to me though, since his mutation or whatever is all caused by chemicals/radiation (if I remember correctly? Been a while since I saw either of the films tbh).

Got to be said though... I don't quite like it enough to pay £90, but that's partly due to the films being parp. :BS:

I can’t see where you mean with the title being the wrong way round though. It’s on the sides of the steels, slips and box and then on the front of the box and the box slip.

Yus, radiation is what brought him out (there’s the argument that he was always inside banner and the radiation helped that too)

Yeah £90 is far too much for the films. They ain’t great. Incredible Hulk is better than the hulk and I have some love for it. Although hulk does have some moments. But the films just aren’t good enough. I mean as a whole I like the idea. But the worry is whats the quality going to be like for that price and for everything they are trying to pull off. Obviously it has nothing to do with zavvi and universal have all the final says with finishes, quality, whoever they work with to produce it all with the materials etc and I suppose with whoever they worked with for the art. But the other collectors boxes for endgame, cap marvel and spidey aren’t worth the price one bit. Which is why it looks like they are trying a different thing for frozen 2 and Maleficent 2 imo. They might be better quality boxes without the light functions and this could be the same. But yeah I wonder how universal handle this kind of package and how zavvi send them out

Reactions: Noodles