X-Men: Apocalypse - In theaters May 27, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bryan Singer[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]James McAvoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Jackman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Channing Tatum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Peters[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie Turner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Shipp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tye Sheridan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kodi Smit-McPhee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rose Byrne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lana Condor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Olivia Munn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McKellen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Till[/ACTOR]

Plot: One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cf7kkqeuuaeqame-jpg.233312
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Days of Future Past hasn't even been released and it looks like a sequel has been announced! EEK! :LOL:

In a surprise move, Bryan Singer today revealed the title of the next chapter of 20th Century Fox's popular X-Men franchise. May 27, 2016 will see the release of X-Men: Apocalypse!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112102

Apocalypse, created by Louise and Walter Simonson, made his debut in X-Factor #6. The world's first mutant, En Sabah Nur was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC and used advanced technology to make himself an eternal conquerer, believing whole heartedly in survival of the fittest.

The character's most popular storyline, "The Age of Apocalypse," ran in the X-Men books beginning in 1995. Set in a paralell reality formed by interference to the timeline, "The Age of Apocalypse" saw Xavier murdered before he could form the X-Men. Instead, a very different take on the team began with Magneto leading them through a post-apocalyptic America ruled by mutants.

Since next summer's X-Men: Days of Future Past involves a time travel storyline, it's likely that a filmic take on "The Age of Apocalypse" could spin out of the film's ending.
Apocalypse Banner.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• xmenA.jpg
    xmenA.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 450
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Apocalypse should be CGI hes to big and complex to be done by an actor, yes? We might see Cable in this one as well that would be sweet!!

I think Apocalypse should be CGI hes to big and complex to be done by an actor, yes? We might see Cable in this one as well that would be sweet!!

I would like to see assistance from CGI, but not pure CGI. An actor could bring the character to life a lot more than just regular CGI.

Maybe, the way they the Sentinels look in the trailer 5-6 years ago I don't think that would have possible. They have been dying to put them into an X-Men Story Line. All these effects are getting so complex by the time the next X-Men comes out and especially the next Star Wars were going to see some pretty amazing stuff. Not sure Jurassic Park leap but significant.

I would like to see assistance from CGI, but not pure CGI. An actor could bring the character to life a lot more than just regular CGI.

I agree! Bring on The Rock! :scat:

X-Men-Dwayne-Rock-Johnson-Apocalypse.jpg

Channing Tatum Confirmed as Gambit By Producer
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP5HSbh3PF8[/YT]

I reposted your video buddy! :thumbs: The Video Link was blank!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP5HSbh3PF8

Tatum as Gambit!? Cool! :cool: Great News! :thumbs: So he's been confirmed to appear in Apocalypse 1st, then he'll have a solo film? :movie: I also want to see Cyclops back in the next X-Men movie! :LOL: Damn I cant wait to see Days of Future Past! I hope it sets up Apocalypse! :movie:

I can't imagine even if they set things right back in the present that at the end Apocalypse won't be shown while doing the supervillian chuckle. Also remember the very large character at the end of the Avengers movie you had to wait maybe 90 seconds after the credits rolled and they made a 2-3 minute flashback up to where Loki came from at the beginning of the movie. That was Thanos who is a very large villain connected to a lot of different Marvel characters. He 1st appears in an Iron Man comic. He was all CGI in that scene and almost certainly one of the next big villians in the Avengers sequel so don't be surprised if Apocalypse is all CGI, might work out better.

Bryan Singer Teases the X-Men: Apocalypse Treatment! :naughty:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=120088

View attachment 74231

We're still almost two years away from the release of X-Men: Apocalypse on May 27, 2016, but today director Bryan Singer has posted the below tease of the treatment by Singer, Simon Kinberg, Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris.

As you can see, what we're looking at is a prologue battle set at the Nile and involving the Four Horsemen, who were also seen in the end credits scene of X-Men: Days of Future Past along with En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse).

F**K YEAH! :LOL: :scat: Bring it! :movie:

Reactions: ocielz
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!!!!! I hope Singer can surpass DoFP!!! When are we going to see Mr. Sinister torment Jean and Cyclops! ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

X-Men: Apocalypse to Shoot in Montreal :thumbs:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=122599

Journal De Montreal has confirmed that the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse will shoot in Montreal once again, with set construction to begin at the end of this year and cameras to roll starting in April of 2015. The production will set up shop in Mel's Studio, the home of this year's X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Little is known about the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, though we do know that it will take place in the 1980s and will focus primarily on the returning cast members from X-Men: First Class. The film will also see some of the original cast members return as well as some younger versions of former characters (such as Gambit and Nightcrawler). Bryan Singer will return to direct the film from a script by Simon Kinberg, Mike Dougherty, and Dan Harris.

Breaking: Oscar Isaac Takes Villain Role in X-Men: Apocalypse

oscar-isaac-header-640.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-isaac-takes-villain-role-in-x-men-apocalypse

Although The Dark Knight Rises star Tom Hardy was recently rumored for the role, Variety has just revealed that the X-Men: Apocalypse villain role (almost certainly the titular En Sabbah Nur) has gone to Star Wars: The Force Awakens star Oscar Isaac!

Apocalypse (that blueish fellow featured in the “Days of Future Past” post-credits tease), was created by Louise and Walter Simonson. The character made his debut in “X-Factor” #6. The world’s first mutant, En Sabah Nur was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC and used advanced technology to make himself an eternal conquerer, believing whole heartedly in survival of the fittest.

Isaac’s recent credits include the title role in Joel and Ethan Coen’s Inside Llewyn Davis and, set for release on December 31, J.C. Chandor’s A Most Violent Year, wherein Isaac headlines opposite Jessica Chastain.

Confirmed to star James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult (with more names expected to be confirmed shortly), X-Men: Apocalypse is scripted by Simon Kinberg, Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris. Said to be the conclusion of a trilogy started with X-Men: First Class and continued with X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: Apocalypse is also rumored to feature appearances by a number of familiar characters, including younger versions of Cyclops and Phoenix. You can learn about the actors and actresses said to up for the Scott Summers and Jean Grey roles by clicking here.

Cameras will start rolling on the X-Men: Apocalypse in Montreal beginning April, 2015 for a May 27, 2016 release.

Reactions: ocielz and kaw
Who the Hell is that!?! Tom Hardy would've been someone to be reckon with!!
@ocielz LOL! :p Same here cabron! ;) I was also hoping for Tom Hardy :( But oh well... it is what it is! :rolleyes:

He's that douchebag guy from Sucker Punch! Good actor though, who knows... we may be surprised by him ;)
2011_sucker_punch_blue_jones_oscar_isaac.jpg

Reactions: ocielz