Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked it out. Free delivery for a year is £9.99 and that's all you get! Next option for exclusives is £9.99. The other option is £9.99 and that entitles you to discounts etc. So £30 a year for the lot!

WOW !

...still might go for free delivery, as one steelbook costs € 6.00. hope parcels won't get worse ...

Pretty sure UK gets free delivery on steelbooks already? Hope this doesn't mean they'll start charging now to encourage people to buy this...

Just checked it out. Free delivery for a year is £9.99 and that's all you get! Next option for exclusives is £9.99. The other option is £9.99 and that entitles you to discounts etc. So £30 a year for the lot!
Actually, it's "only" £9.99 for all of those.

While they have three "UNLOCK NOW" buttons on the Red Carpet main page, they all land on the same page which specifies "FREE (UK) DELIVERY", "EARLY ACCESS", and "EXCLUSIVE OFFERS" for the £9.99 subscription fee.

Reactions: BluSteel2012

While they have three "UNLOCK NOW" buttons on the Red Carpet main page, they all land on the same page which specifies "FREE (UK) DELIVERY", "EARLY ACCESS", and "EXCLUSIVE OFFERS" for the £9.99 subscription fee.

Oh really. That changes things a little.

I've had to pay for shipping for a while now. Which is why I don't really use them any more unless it's an exclusive I really want.

Now Zavvi charging the UK too.

This will go down like a lead balloon I think. I can see a big backlash from UK customers.

Voitko pliis selittää suomeksi ? Kannattaako ottaa ?

Reactions: Ranavalone