Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited by a moderator:
You didn’t hear it from me but ......In case anyone wants the apology code

15% offer applies to in stock items only and excludes pre-orders. Valid until midnight 17th May 2019

Code is

15GOGW

I ain't going to Spain, after all? My ancestors came from Spain. I am devastated. My emotions have not been played with to this extent since the 2016 U.S Presidential election. Can we get Michael Avenatti to file a class action? The apology discount code only helps to stop the flow of tears temporarily. :arghh:

This has been an insult of the worst kind from Zavvi today.
Poxy email saying it was an error
Another oozy email offering 15% off
I am I think going to shut my account with them and be done with them

It's a dumb thing and I knew immediatly that it was an error, but a 15% code is a completely nothing of an apology. They do 15% off all the time, I think there was even one on the site in the last few days.

Zavvi had better be careful, they've screwed up competitions before, and they are constantly and repeatedly guilty of trying to advertise items as being on sale when they've actually recently been put up in price. They've had many many warnings from regulators and seem to have no intention or even a clue how to get their useless act together. Not sure what their management structure is like but someone needs to bang some heads together and get the team to actually care about what they do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
Most companies do that stunt now of putting prices up before saying there discounts. Just before Xmas is always the worst time. I'll lost track of items way dearer at Xmas than they are at any other time of year.

But did any of you that are actually annoyed about this enter the competition?

I bet you f*cking didn’t :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Just to have a definitive answer, do we consider the different store fronts (us.zavvi.com zavvi.es, zavvi.nl, etc) as a individual retailers? Do they have the same stock between all the sites, just localized for wherever?

Is the any benefit to someone in the US to shop us.zavvi.com or someone in Australia to shop zavvi.com.au vs just using the normal Zavvi.com?

Just to have a definitive answer, do we consider the different store fronts (us.zavvi.com zavvi.es, zavvi.nl, etc) as a individual retailers? Do they have the same stock between all the sites, just localized for wherever?

Is the any benefit to someone in the US to shop us.zavvi.com or someone in Australia to shop zavvi.com.au vs just using the normal Zavvi.com?
The Zavvi store fronts they are not individual retailers
Zavvi is a UK retailer
All stock is supplied on the websites is from UK distribution suppliers
The different zavvi websites store fronts are just language/currency versions of Zavvi.com

Some stock will not be listed on the different website variants and prices my vary on occasions due to different store fronts not been updated same time
Some Zavvi websites have restrictions on shipping

Zavvi is just one retailer part of the Hut Group UK business registered in UK/Channel Islands

Orders done Zavvi.DE won't allow orders be shipped to a UK address

Zavvi.com is main website

• Informative
Reactions: IRON MAN and dfoles
The Zavvi store fronts they are not individual retailers
Zavvi is a UK retailer
All stock is supplied on the websites is from UK distribution suppliers
The different zavvi websites store fronts are just language/currency versions of Zavvi.com

Some stock will not be listed on the different website variants and prices my vary on occasions due to different store fronts not been updated same time
Some Zavvi websites have restrictions on shipping

Zavvi is just one retailer part of the Hut Group UK business registered in UK/Channel Islands

Orders done Zavvi.DE won't allow orders be shipped to a UK address

Zavvi.com is main website
Confirms what I thought, thank you.

Didn’t know about Zavvi.de and not liking the UK, that’s funny

Does anyone here knows what's Zavvi's policy regarding "Payment Problems"?
Meaning if they try to get money (via PayPal for example) but there's not enough, what the'll do after notifying via e-mail?

Does anyone here knows what's Zavvi's policy regarding "Payment Problems"?
Meaning if they try to get money (via PayPal for example) but there's not enough, what the'll do after notifying via e-mail?
If you have a payment problem with either PayPal or Debit/Credit Card
Zavvi send you a email with link to update payment for your order
This email only will be sent if they have payment issue when processing payment

If you ignore email they will cancel order 24-48 hours after sending email

If you have a payment problem with either PayPal or Debit/Credit Card
Zavvi send you a email with link to update payment for your order
This email only will be sent if they have payment issue when processing payment

If you ignore email they will cancel order 24-48 hours after sending email

OK, I got this, but will they wait and try again later (daily as Amazon for example do),
and if they do try for how long (days, minutes?), or they will cancel the order,
and if they do cancel when (after how long or tries)?