Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited by a moderator:
I've given up trying to figure out Zavvi a long time ago.

If you go on the UK site you can order certain items (for example both Dawn of the Dead box sets 4k and BD, and the upcoming The Strangers)
Switch over to the U.S. site and all you can see is the BD edition of Dawn Of The Dead. The other two aren't available. I don't know if it's a Capelight rights issue. But If you're in the U.S. and want to either of those all you have to do is use Amazon. Or switch over to GBP currency on the Zavvi site!! :rolleyes:

Order from the U.S. site and shipping is free. All other sites charge shipping. Make no sense. :confused:
Why are Zavvi complicating everything with all these different sites? Surely everything would be easier under the umbrella of one site?

No wonder CS never have a clue what's going on.......

CS on twitter asked me if I have tried to change the browser hahahahaah. Btw is your account working fine?

Same has happened with me
When I login Zavvi UK website I'm only seeing order history for Zavvi Germany

The same happens if I login for Zavvi USA

My Zavvi UK order history is not showing or previous message history

Same issue for me as of 5:20 PM CST.

Reactions: paulboland
US and UK sites both showing only UK orders. Zavvi is one mess after the other recently...
For me its
UK orders not showing on Zavvi UK account
When you login to Zavvi UK or Zavvi USA or Zavvi Germany website It's showing Zavvi Germany order history Only

I only used Zavvi Germany website 2 times previously

All my other orders was on Zavvi UK website
My order history for Zavvi UK is gone
I have over 15 pre orders still to be processed on UK account and can't access that account now

Its to do with having same email address and password for each account

Zavvi system or someone at zavvi changed something that has caused only one account order history be available no matter which zavvi website you use.

Last edited:
For me its
When you login to Zavvi UK or Zavvi USA or Zavvi Germany website It's showing Zavvi Germany order history Only

I have over 15 pre orders still to be processed on UK account and can't access that account now

Zavvi system or someone at zavvi changed something that has caused only one account order history be available no matter which zavvi website you use.

Seems to be the issue - same details for the various accounts. Same for me in that the majority of my orders are on the US account but what's showing is my one order on the UK account.

For me its

Did they provide any eta on fix?

Did they provide any eta on fix?
I only contacted Zavvi by twitter last night at 20.30
I don't expect a reply until business hours later today 9am to 5pm

Its 4.34am in UK/Ireland now so it will be a good few hours yet before I get a reply

Its definitely due to having same email address on different accounts
Was not an issue before yesterday so something they changed on their system has caused only 1 email address can be used per account locking out access to other accounts history

Reactions: Askari23 and Aniv
Anybody has issue login to their UK Zavvi account. Everytime i login it brings me to my US Zavvi account

Not sure what else to do

Edit - both is using same email

Just got the message: Hi T, we are aware of this and we are working it at the moment. We think it is quite a simple thing to fix so it should not take too long. I can only apologise for this, we are not sure why it has happened as we have not had any major software updates. Thanks Calvin

Done the same

Update here if there's any progress please

Thanks

Suggest those with both US and UK account with same email to check their account also

Some of my UK orders are still pending so I'm not sure what will happened to them? Also all the history gone

I can switch, but then the message pops up if I want to stay on the UK site. When I choose to stay, it just doesn't.
All my UK orders are gone as well as my wishlist.

Contacted CS.

thanks guys. I’m in a right bit of a catch 22 at the mo Because I’m out of work. So I can’t afford my own place just yet. I’m trying to stay away from the site too but the site is also my happy place so it’s not as easy. Plus I like the company and banter. Cheers tho
dont stay away.. stay here for the fun, just dont buy things :D
and here is your daily banter dose:

:giggle:

received 3 packages this week, all 3 were damaged (send in a double bag). even worse, Belgian customs hit them with an extra cost for VAT (see answer cutsoms below) + administration costs = 36,23 euro extra / package. bye bye zavvi.....I've cancelled all my orders.

" The Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey) are in fact part of the EU territories because they are attached to the UK. This means that these islands are only free of import duties. But not with regard to VAT and national excise duties. The taxes that are collected as a result of the declaration of your shipment are VAT only. See the EU VAT directive. Pages 10 and 11 art 6) point e) "