Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 567
Last edited by a moderator:
received 3 packages this week, all 3 were damaged (send in a double bag). even worse, Belgian customs hit them with an extra cost for VAT (see answer cutsoms below) + administration costs = 36,23 euro extra / package. bye bye zavvi.....I've cancelled all my orders.

" The Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey) are in fact part of the EU territories because they are attached to the UK. This means that these islands are only free of import duties. But not with regard to VAT and national excise duties. The taxes that are collected as a result of the declaration of your shipment are VAT only. See the EU VAT directive. Pages 10 and 11 art 6) point e) "
What kind of stupendous bullshit is this? That's ridiculous! I've got the same **** going on and I'm going to complain about this for sure :/ The only other option is to forward it to a friend in the UK who then forwards it to me once in a while. Plus - it's bullshit regardless. I've gotten a bunch of packages from Zavvi with NO extra costs, so why the **** should others be arriving WITH costs? They're just bullshitting about and I ain't having it. I'm trying to get my money back. **** them. **** Bpost.

Now I am not even able to log in using same email to my German account. Wow what a fix
Same here. I can't log in on Zavvi UK anymore either. They told me multiple times "no worries, it'll be fixed in no time" and "it should work now" but then you log in and lo and behold, your whole account is gone.....

so is everyone getting “internal login error” now?

I never had any issues yesterday when it was being reported in here and I was able to log in an hour ago but Now I get that message in red

I only use the Uk site FYI. Not US or German or any of the others

Seems to be working now. Can log in

Edit: saying that, I can’t actually select a order. It takes me to a refresh page and then to the home page. I guess that will be fixed soon though

If I go on their site on safari (I only use iPhone) the site won’t Open and instead I get this message. No idea what that means. If I close with the x it Shuts the whole page down.
Not going too well for them at the moment

39D7F17D-C3C5-4E96-921F-7FEF4B1E961A.png

@Flloydo It's loading fine on my iPhone (login issues aside).

Try clearing Safari's cache only for Zavvi, in case there's a corrupt cookie causing the above pop-up message:

Settings > Safari > Scroll all the way down to Advanced > Website Data > Type Zavvi > Swipe to the left until you see the Delete button > Tap it then try visiting Zavvi again.

P.S.: Sorry to read about your current situation. Good luck.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo It's loading fine on my iPhone (login issues aside).

Try clearing Safari's cache only for Zavvi, in case there's a corrupt cookie causing the above pop-up message:

Settings > Safari > Scroll all the way down to Advanced > Website Data > Type Zavvi > Swipe to the left until you see the Delete button > Tap it then try visiting Zavvi again.

P.S.: Sorry to read about your current situation. Good luck.

ahh thank you. That’s worked although they have a message saying down for maintenance but I’m assuming once they fixed it their side it will now work for me after following your instructions. Thanks for that

C7F9126D-0537-4D96-8F65-E3B699A6CF49.png

thank you, it’s getting a bit messy on my side now at home and just getting worse. Although I’m not ordering anything at the mo because of other priorities I have a few ongoing issues I’m trying to resolve with them including a missing order from the other week and a statue I had pre ordered that I was supposed to cancel which they’ve now charged me for. Which is annoying as it’s not supposed to be out till the end of November. And although I’m in no position to place orders or anything I still like to Come on this site as it’s a home away from home. Well soon to be a home away from home away from home!

ahh thank you. That’s worked although they have a message saying down for maintenance but I’m assuming once they fixed it their side it will now work for me after following your instructions. Thanks for that

View attachment 484985

thank you, it’s getting a bit messy on my side now at home and just getting worse. Although I’m not ordering anything at the mo because of other priorities I have a few ongoing issues I’m trying to resolve with them including a missing order from the other week and a statue I had pre ordered that I was supposed to cancel which they’ve now charged me for. Which is annoying as it’s not supposed to be out till the end of November. And although I’m in no position to place orders or anything I still like to Come on this site as it’s a home away from home. Well soon to be a home away from home away from home!

You're welcome.

Yes I'm seeing the same message now, they finally took it down.

Reactions: Flloydo
Does anyone still have issues with Zavvi's website?
I for one, I have different accounts (though same e-mail address) on UK and Germany, but now, when I login to UK, I got the orders from Germany, and can't seem to be able to go to Zavvi UK despite the prices I got all in GBP.
Any idea what can I do or if their website is still broken? (I've cleared my cookies)

Does anyone still have issues with Zavvi's website?
I for one, I have different accounts (though same e-mail address) on UK and Germany, but now, when I login to UK, I got the orders from Germany, and can't seem to be able to go to Zavvi UK despite the prices I got all in GBP.
Any idea what can I do or if their website is still broken? (I've cleared my cookies)
I still cannot log in.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Zavvi login issues are not a browser issue at this point, they're a database/site issue on Zavvi's end. Don't expect this to be solved "shortly" as they claim. These things take time to identify what went wrong and fix.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Zavvi login issues are not a browser issue at this point, they're a database/site issue on Zavvi's end. Don't expect this to be solved "shortly" as they claim. These things take time to identify what went wrong and fix.
I think I can say what went wrong: they "upgraded" their "IT/servers/website/DB admins" staff with some from the "Customer Support".
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: toratora and Bar81