Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,322
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 563
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,577
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
Just wanna say one thing here...

Saw that some of you thought there are 2 versions. There is only one. When you use the black light you will reveal the invisible layer. Obviously more notable on the back.

As always couldn't have done this without the HDN team.
I thought it's glow in the dark. That's a unique slip, the first one. Pretty sure everyone will follow. Just remember, HDN did it first. :thumbs:

The SteelBook itself and stuff inside is the same as before. Which I would only presume many of you might own since its a very popular film. However the slipcover features some WEA and a design created by us. Even HDN Logo on spine. And there is something else very special that was the main reason for cherry picking this film.

The idea is not to leave Ninjas in the dark .... Part of the best thing about our hobby in the past has been "the hunt". We got like 12 or so Ninjas that I know of in attendance. I believe some could help. I have no problem selling a lot to a Ninja when I know its going to other Ninjas. Thus I wish you intelligent Ninjas good luck!

HDN Halloween Fest runs from Sept 21st - Halloween. Who knows what might pop up on the store in that time frame.
"The idea is not to leave Ninjas in the dark" hmmmmm you meant the slip i bet :smuggrin: