The SteelBook™ Resource Master List (Many Links Here - Check It Out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• help1.png
    help1.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for a quick reference guide or list, as many ppl including myself watch our movies on PS3 which is not region free for blurays.

A quick look guide would be really handy when deciding WTB here in a trade thread or on ebay, but i will check out your links anyway. Thanks for your reply :)

Is that right?

Wow man. Yeah thats a lot, and here I am debating one whether I should drop a hundred on the Japan Batman Begins. I don't have a lot of disposable income right now either though.

Pics?

How do you post pics? If you tell me step by step, I would be glad to show you my collection. No use in keeping it all to myself lol.

Ok so.
First go to your user CP
Then under networking go to Pictures and Albums, click that
Then click Add Album, Give it a title, set is as public, click submit
Then click to upload pictures, upload the pics

After that you can either post a link to the album or you can directly post the pics in the thread by attaching the files to your post with the manage attachments button.

Ok so.
First go to your user CP
Then under networking go to Pictures and Albums, click that
Then click Add Album, Give it a title, set is as public, click submit
Then click to upload pictures, upload the pics

After that you can either post a link to the album or you can directly post the pics in the thread by attaching the files to your post with the manage attachments button.

Whats the best way to transport photos from your iphone to your pc?

That works. I usually use photobucket, I have the app on my phone.

Save them somewhere on your computer and then upload them using the album thing in you user cp. that way you will have it housed on the site here.

Sorry to ask so many questions, but how do you make the pictures bigger? The pictures I take appear so small, unlike the ones I see on this forum. I'd like to take big pictures to do this collection justice.

I have the same problem, the pics I upload from my phone work no problem, but they're small and low resolution. The one's I take from my camera are high res but too big to upload it never works :dunno:

Other people's seem large and good quality, especially in the last steelbook purchased thread!

I have the same problem, the pics I upload from my phone work no problem, but they're small and low resolution. The one's I take from my camera are high res but too big to upload it never works :dunno:

Other people's seem large and good quality, especially in the last steelbook purchased thread!

Best way is to upload the pics when using the "Reply to Thread", click on Go Advanced, then below normal box you will have have "Additional Options" box. Go to the "Manage Attachments" bar and click once, new window will open. Browse to each of the pics needed and then "Upload" (bear in mind that they will have HDN wtermarks on them when cropping). Once you have uploaded them and closed the popup window you will find that your pics are listed above the "Manage Attachments" bar. Right click on first pic you want choose "Properties" and then copy the URL address. Close properties page. Then paste URL between "
", check it in Preview post and Voila you have bigger pics in the body of the post.

Can anyone help with this problem . I'm new to the GB scene what is considered a good tip. How does tipping work any help would be helpful ..?

I might send along a few euros if it's 1 title, and maybe more if someone is packing, let's say 5 steels.

It's up to you what you feel comfortable sending, given the effort that the group buy host has to go through to package up your items and ship them safely to you.

No hard and fast rule, but a little something here or there is always appreciated.

You just put it on top of the payment your sending.

Let's say total cost including fees is $20. I might send $23.

Thanks so much for this useful thread. I've just started collecting BR a few weeks ago so I'm a NOOB in everything and a thread like this help me a lot.:D

zHi guys, didnt know where to ask this ??

what is the Max $$$ amount I can put on a Package to go to USA ?? without them being Slugged for Import Duty Customs Tax ??

they are steelbooks..

I have to insure the package aswell , so I am kinda caught between 2 rocks ~ so to speak :ohno:

thansk in advance Daz

Does any one know what it means "OOP" everyone is saying this steelbook is oop ..? and what makes it oop..? thanks all

But be careful, many seller on ebay are using oop and oos just to sell the item and ask a bigger price even if you can still find the item in stores.

But be careful, many seller on ebay are using oop and oos just to sell the item and ask a bigger price, even if you can still find the item in stores!

If any one ever see's Ebay Sellers trying to gain favour over thier items by saying anyy thing that you know is not TRUE !! , you can just report the Seller to Ebay Violation Crew for false advertising , ect, ect .. Your name will not be recorded as only the report goes through to Violation Crew !!

It is very important that you do reort these MoFo's as its not fair that they are deliberatly miss leading potenrtial buyers ??

And, If by chance they made a mistake in the Listing , Ebay crew will repremand them & they take a small wrap on the wrists !!

iots important that we all, dont tollerate this , as Ebay is a haven for unscrupliouis Sellers that give genuine Good Sellers bad publicity :)

Ok, enough ranting & dislexia is showing EEK! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.